Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

AlexBello wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:21 pm
Thanks for example. Seems, like you were trading against perimeter dot. Just curious.
No.. why? The background is red the price is under the moving average.. The VQ is in sell position.. He opened the trade after a perfect pullback.. The arrow up? Not confirmed yet
These users thanked the author gostego for the post (total 2):
AlexBello, Andresito
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

gostego wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:40 pm
No.. why? The background is red the price is under the moving average.. The VQ is in sell position.. He opened the trade after a perfect pullback.. The arrow up? Not confirmed yet
Thanks for reply, really background was blue and is blue (as it should be when such arrow appears) - just look carefully. No problem, I just have to think again, what rules should I apply for determination of valid pullback. In case if I trade against such perimeter dot.

AlexBello wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:08 pm
Thanks for reply, really background was blue and is blue (as it should be when such arrow appears) - just look carefully. No problem, I just have to think again, what rules should I apply for determination of valid pullback. In case if I trade against such perimeter dot.
The entry is not where the background is blue.. He has drawn an arrow to the entry point
These users thanked the author gostego for the post:
AlexBello
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

During last week's trading I noticed a few flaws in the setup that I was able to correct (you are never going to be able to correct all the flaws due to my crappy coding and mt4 limitations) so I am posting this update so that we can all be on the same page (again, choose what you like and delete what you don't and save your template).
Enjoy
XARD777
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world