Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:52 am I did a couple more trades (to pass the time).
One on 1m TF & the other on 5m TF
Xard777
Sometimes I have the finger too slow...I have seen this move of SP500 in 5m chart but I the click is not started
XARD: It is like watching fractals (self similar patterns) repeating in different TFs.
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

xard777 wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:52 am I did a couple more trades (to pass the time).
One on 1m TF & the other on 5m TF
Xard777
thats 50% in one day with one pair welcome to world of limitless compounding
XARD: Need to get another 65" Screen so I can trade a second pair:-)
update fadhaye: ahaha i know you why would xard trade two pairs when he can double his account in a day or two
These users thanked the author fadhayemustafa for the post:
Narkarn

cptwillwilliams wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:24 am

What broker do u suggest?
I have not been able to find a US Regulated broker for Futures who offers MT4. I have been given recommendations of many Offshore Brokers but those are not regulated and have a reputation for running off with your money after you have built up a sizeable stash. Looks like the only way is to open an account with a US Regulated Futures broker only for placing trades while actually trading off a demo platform from somewhere else. This in itself is another problem as "Demo Accounts" are highly manipulated by brokers to make you "look good".
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob