Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:47 am Just topping up my Booked Pip$ to 400 for today (as u do).
Xard777
Xard, new setup is fantastic. Works like a dream. Thank you Xard.
End of week and month for me. Payday.

New month I'm working with your "XARD Art of Compounding".

The best for everyone
stond
Attachments
These users thanked the author stond for the post (total 6):
xard777, Skyold, Thales, fadhayemustafa, Thangarasu, Dandanakka

stond wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:30 am
Xard, new setup is fantastic. Works like a dream. Thank you Xard.
End of week and month for me. Payday.
New month I'm working with your "XARD Art of Compounding".
The best for everyone
stond

Very easy to use, generate +200'000 Pip$ each year
Works on ALL Timeframes, 95% Win Rate
Works on ALL screens from 11" crappy laptop up to 8K UHD
Instructions included that my 6 year old grandson can understand.

The countdown begins.....

Remember 18th May 2020 - Do not ask for it before then.
All the best
Xard777
Stond
you are on your way to the P200 000. keep going.
These users thanked the author fadhayemustafa for the post:
stond

cptwillwilliams wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:40 am

I use KOT4X
Friend, RUN LIKE HELL FROM THIS BROKER!

They are NOT REGULATED.

From their FAQ:

KOT4X: Is KOT4X Regulated?
Modified on: Tue, 25 Aug, 2020 at 9:16 AM

Yeah, right! From August 25 to now and they STILL do not have a licence!

See these reviews from Forex Peace Army:

Scam broker, stealing money
Service use: Live
Length of use: 0-3 Months
I made a deposit of $12,700 with Kot4x and I tried withdrawing it today. It’s asking me to submit tons of documents and they don’t want to approve them. Support is mute, and live chat is not answering me. My total funds in hold in this broker is $19,000 which they’re refusing to give back to me. Cue Banks and Anthony’s World are big time reps of this broker and they’re in it on this scam. Don’t open an account with this broker, they won’t let you withdraw your hard earned money regardless of whether you made a profit or decided to not trade at all. Kot4x is a big scam and should be avoided at all cost.

Kay,
Us, USA,
Dec 29, 2020,
Length of use: 3-6 Months
Not a good company! I would not suggest anyone to use this scam broker!! price manipulation big time! Runn

Sherryl J,
LA, USA,
Aug 20, 2020,
Kot4x is owned by cue banks and anthonys world
Do not recommend this broker at all it is owned by Cue banks and Anthonys world. Basically cue banks got called out for being a part owner of this broker and was in total denial and has been to this day. Him and a guy from AZ called Anthony's world are part owners of KOT4X. Cue banks gave Anthony his 720s Mclaren as payment for being a business partner on that broker. Then Cue banks comes back and recommends the broker to his student base who he has charged $750 for a bs course. That course as a matter of fact has never helped any of his students make money consistently in the FX market. He is constantly bragging about his success to his students and is the most egotistical person you will ever meet, he literally thinks he is a God and is always ranting and giving some bs advice to his followers.Go to his IG page and look at the comments people are leaving on his page, his fans are just kissing his butt online every day because they see the lambo and Ferrari which he has bought with their course fees lol. Most of the people he sells courses to are young men and women who are desperate to quit their 9-5s working at Starbucks or at the Mall and he markets his course to them like they can make money in forex overnight and become millionaires Tomm. Any stupid person can do the math you take a $750 course and charge that to 1500 people and what do you get? $1.125 million, he's probably made more because he was running in person courses at one point and was charging people $1700 for a week course. Cue banks never shows his losses nooo! he can't tell you the truth is that he uses his students course fees to fund his lifestyle and his blown accounts, why would you trust a trader who can't even show you his MYFX book or proof that he is as good as he claims to be, all he shows you is his MT4 slips which can be faked he litterally could be demo trading for all we know. The reason he stopped doing in person courses is because he has a new business model the guy is a course seller now turned into a broker, I mean he came out and tried to show people that he made $400K in a trade from his KOT4x broker account lol, they guy literally can fudge the #'s cuz he owns the broker. Then his stupid sheep follow him and deposit money in his broker to trade not knowing that he is B booking them and taking the other side of their positions. And blows their stop losses. If you look at kot4x Facebook and ig pages they are all affiliated with cue banks pages for wsa and his personal ig and Anthonys worlds thats cuz they created the secondary pages kinda like when you can have two IG accounts and a Facebook business page. Wake up people, you can open up a brokerage firm overnight in ST grenadine without people knowing where you a truly located. The st grenadine address is just a offshore address that people use to open brokerage services. All you need is like 500K to provide liquidity on your broker to your customers and you can make money on their losses and deny their wins. Why do you think there are so many people on here complaining that they can't get their withdrawals? He bought the lambo and Ferrari by taking the other side of your positions when you deposit money onto his brokerage and lose a trade. Isn't it ironic that him and Anthony both have brand new Ferraris in a short period of time? yea thats cuz they made money from all the losers who deposited the money onto their kot4x firm and lost. At the end of the day I won't be surprised if this guy gets it coming to him for all he scamming he has done.

KingB,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Jun 3, 2020,
These users thanked the author Senior Rob for the post (total 3):
AlexBello, aneek229, DaffyTaffy
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob

Senior Rob wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:48 am

Friend, RUN LIKE HELL FROM THIS BROKER!

They are NOT REGULATED.

From their FAQ:

KOT4X: Is KOT4X Regulated?
Modified on: Tue, 25 Aug, 2020 at 9:16 AM

Yeah, right! From August 25 to now and they STILL do not have a licence!

See these reviews from Forex Peace Army:

Scam broker, stealing money
I made a deposit of $12,700 with Kot4x and I tried withdrawing it today. It’s asking me to submit tons of documents and they don’t want to approve them. Support is mute, and live chat is not answering me. My total funds in hold in this broker is $19,000 which they’re refusing to give back to me. Cue Banks and Anthony’s World are big time reps of this broker and they’re in it on this scam. Don’t open an account with this broker, they won’t let you withdraw your hard earned money regardless of whether you made a profit or decided to not trade at all. Kot4x is a big scam and should be avoided at all cost.

Kay,
Us, USA,
Dec 29, 2020,
Length of use: 3-6 Months
Not a good company! I would not suggest anyone to use this scam broker!! price manipulation big time! Runn

Sherryl J,
LA, USA,
Aug 20, 2020,
Kot4x is owned by cue banks and anthonys world
Do not recommend this broker at all it is owned by Cue banks and Anthonys world. Basically cue banks got called out for being a part owner of this broker and was in total denial and has been to this day. Him and a guy from AZ called Anthony's world are part owners of KOT4X. Cue banks gave Anthony his 720s Mclaren as payment for being a business partner on that broker. Then Cue banks comes back and recommends the broker to his student base who he has charged $750 for a bs course. That course as a matter of fact has never helped any of his students make money consistently in the FX market. He is constantly bragging about his success to his students and is the most egotistical person you will ever meet, he literally thinks he is a God and is always ranting and giving some bs advice to his followers.Go to his IG page and look at the comments people are leaving on his page, his fans are just kissing his butt online every day because they see the lambo and Ferrari which he has bought with their course fees lol. Most of the people he sells courses to are young men and women who are desperate to quit their 9-5s working at Starbucks or at the Mall and he markets his course to them like they can make money in forex overnight and become millionaires Tomm. Any stupid person can do the math you take a $750 course and charge that to 1500 people and what do you get? $1.125 million, he's probably made more because he was running in person courses at one point and was charging people $1700 for a week course. Cue banks never shows his losses nooo! he can't tell you the truth is that he uses his students course fees to fund his lifestyle and his blown accounts, why would you trust a trader who can't even show you his MYFX book or proof that he is as good as he claims to be, all he shows you is his MT4 slips which can be faked he litterally could be demo trading for all we know. The reason he stopped doing in person courses is because he has a new business model the guy is a course seller now turned into a broker, I mean he came out and tried to show people that he made $400K in a trade from his KOT4x broker account lol, they guy literally can fudge the #'s cuz he owns the broker. Then his stupid sheep follow him and deposit money in his broker to trade not knowing that he is B booking them and taking the other side of their positions. And blows their stop losses. If you look at kot4x Facebook and ig pages they are all affiliated with cue banks pages for wsa and his personal ig and Anthonys worlds thats cuz they created the secondary pages kinda like when you can have two IG accounts and a Facebook business page. Wake up people, you can open up a brokerage firm overnight in ST grenadine without people knowing where you a truly located. The st grenadine address is just a offshore address that people use to open brokerage services. All you need is like 500K to provide liquidity on your broker to your customers and you can make money on their losses and deny their wins. Why do you think there are so many people on here complaining that they can't get their withdrawals? He bought the lambo and Ferrari by taking the other side of your positions when you deposit money onto his brokerage and lose a trade. Isn't it ironic that him and Anthony both have brand new Ferraris in a short period of time? yea thats cuz they made money from all the losers who deposited the money onto their kot4x firm and lost. At the end of the day I won't be surprised if this guy gets it coming to him for all he scamming he has done.

KingB,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Jun 3, 2020,
What broker do u suggest?