Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

OK, for all those traders that are thinking of migrating from demo to live trading I wish you all the very best.

Someone once asked me what is the best thing that they could do in starting to trade Forex/Indices.
I told them that they could blow their whole trading account not once but twice.
They looked at me as if I was some kind of alien :-)

The learning power of ones mistakes can be so powerful to traders willing to learn from their mistakes and not just shift the blame onto others is one that will be with you the rest of your trading life.

OK, down to business, let's say you have 3000 smackeroos to trade with. I would like to suggest that you only put 500 smackeroos from your kitty into your trading account.
This way if you blow the account live trading then you can put in another 500 and start the process over again (hopefully you will have seen the error of your ways).
Now lets say, instead of blowing the account you follow the rules and you double your account.
Congratulations, now you can award the account with an additional 500 smackeroos from your kitty and trade that until you have doubled the account for a second time. And every time you double award 500 from the kitty until all the kitty money is fully invested.
This way you have allowed yourself to be acclimatised to the practices of live trading (including taking control of your own emotions with real money during a live session).
As I said before, I wish you all the best and may you make a boat load of Pip$
XARD777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 16):
Thales, cptwillwilliams, Jimmy, maroka, AlexBello, Mustafa, stond, Castle73, Skyold, Narkarn, Shockr, oskar656, gamerredd, Juertes, Mundu19, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:09 am OK, for all those traders that are thinking of migrating from demo to live trading I wish you all the very best.

Someone once asked me what is the best thing that they could do in starting to trade Forex/Indices.
I told them that they could blow their whole trading account not once but twice.

The learning power of ones mistakes can be so powerful to traders willing to learn from their mistakes and not just shift the blame onto others is one that will be with you the rest of your trading life.

OK, down to business, let's say you have 3000 smackeroos to trade with. I would like to suggest that you only put 500 smackeroos from your kitty into your trading account.
This way if you blow the account live trading then you can put in another 500 and start the process over again (hopefully you will have seen the error of your ways).
Now lets say, instead of blowing the account you follow the rules and you double your account.
Congratulations, now you can award the account with an additional 500 smackeroos from your kitty and trade that until you have doubled the account for a second time. And every time you double award 500 from the kitty until all the kitty money is fully invested.
This way you have allowed yourself to be acclimatised to the practices of live trading (including taking control of your own emotions with real money during a live session).
XARD777
And the key part of this I take is Follow The Rules! Dude you're the 🐐🐐🐐

xard777 wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:09 am OK, for all those traders that are thinking of migrating from demo to live trading I wish you all the very best.

XARD777
Word