Re: Stochastic indicators for MT4

Posting an on chart double smoothed stochastic by Malden.

Description by author:-
First version of this one was created long time ago but due to changes in mt4 terminal (and MQL4) it is re-coded and made 100% compatible with the new builds of MT4.

It is an on-chart displayed double smoothed stochastic (DSS) using ocean natural moving average (NMA) as a way of price pre-smoothing (and a few extras). It is a multi symbol and multi time frame indicator already (see seconds example)
These users thanked the author Darks for the post (total 6):
josi, Jimmy, Skyold, alexm, pipsquirrel, 太虚一毫

Here is a stochastic based template which uses standard indicators - except the one I have attached that creates current S&R levels on screen and are deleted when the level is broken.
The reason I have posted this is to emphasise the importance of the 'levels' within the stochastic indicator and it is one of a very few indicators that can transfer to a different timeframe with equally good results. You can check this for yourself and load the indicator and template then change timeframes on your favourite trading chart.
With this setting of stochastics I have added the levels so a trade is a lot easier to see at the time using my basic simple rules of recognition.
I have added the 'recognition rules' to the normal OBOS and K/D cross rules.
The recognition rules are :-
1. When the blue/red ma's are far apart and the blue has crossed into a different level you are expecting a 'springboard reversal' trade, and
2. When the blue/red ma's are close together you should wait for a trend to start using the S&R on screen.
3. When the BLUE re-enters/recrosses into another area FOLLOWING a K/D cross this is FAR more likely to produce a safe profitable trade.
I am confident that the area colours and levels will help traders get daily profits more often.
TEAMTRADER
These users thanked the author TEAMTRADER for the post (total 7):
Lesley919, Dandanakka, thomdel, jt9696, vvFish, mr12323, pipsquirrel

Lesley919 wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:29 pm

Thanks for your efforts, mrtools. I'm afraid that the issue hasn't been repaired. I run both versions on strategy tester but they give the same results, so please kindly have a check.
Ran this one on M1, found no repainting, please verify.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
Lesley919, Thangarasu, alexm, ardalan1991, pipsquirrel