Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

warwar wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:33 pm I am from Asia and i saw that mostly of the formation or best entry is the time i am asleep. What indicies should i trade on? The time that i am awake is that the market is very slow and the formation of triangle is also slow.
Look at the London market opens around 4 PM your time and has best trading at that time for Forxe.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post:
warwar
nil desperandum

mars ice cream wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:52 am

Hi dude, thx for sharing! The background is repainting for me.. it would be interesting how u jusing it for live trading.

If i open ur template the background colour would be blue for all new candles... so all down candles will be grey...

Thx again for sharing. Greetings
The background repaints... that is why you should wait for the triangle to form and also take help from the trendbox indicator to determine whether the signal should be taken. also the candle color will be blue or orange for buy/sell..... with practice you might be able to ignore one or more but initially you need to follow all signals strictly to establish some discipline in your trading routine..

xard777 wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:29 pm Don't be greedy, be consistent - target hit for today.
Xard777
1. that was fast
2. no more 2nd dot (or triangle BO)
3. have a nice weekend

XARD: If you take another look you will see a triangle with a breakout DOWN @ 3826.81 - the breakout DOWN was cut short so Price has to go somewhere.
The same 3826.81 is now a Breakout UP - Woohoo Nailed It!!!
Have a great weekend
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
Shockr