Re: Trading Pullbacks System

I have posted enough 1m charts here every day most were profitable no so need anymore to post /proof again and again . Time for the next step using SD zones / PA HTF to be able to pinpoint LTF entries, showed already some. If interested let me know.

best M.

GU 5M with 1H SD zones (previous chart). Price is zigzagging between the levels (SD's,round numbers or both=pink lines+MA's). Often retest and break, bounce(2 top/bottom etc.) and continues in a zigzag style (higher highs, higher lows and vice versa). Just an example not perfect but hope you get the idea.
GBPUSDM53-3-21.png

Example Gold 5M you will enter of course on the pullbacks / trendline breaks and you will travel from number/SD to number/SD. The MA's will help you to show direction for now. Goal is to remove the MA's; watch the pushes and the clusters at the levels I showed.
XAUUSDM53-3-21.png

Meyney wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:07 am
Example Gold 5M you will enter of course on the pullbacks / trendline breaks and you will travel from number/SD to number/SD. The MA's will help you to show direction for now. Goal is to remove the MA's; watch the pushes and the clusters at the levels I showed.
And this is the result on the 1H chart if you save the tl's from the 5m chart.
XAUUSDH13-3-21.png

GU 1H updated, nice chart. push down, chop, push down, stalling at the levels. See the spikes there (that's why I like to watch the 'real' candles they will give additional/useful info)
GBPUSDH15-3-21.png

1. Similar Topics

1. Help for Introduce Good trading system for Trading

8 Replies 2361 Views

by alijvhr, Fri May 14, 2021 5:17 pm in Trading Systems

8 Replies
    2. What trading system is this?

11 Replies 3822 Views

by Mukhari325, Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:24 pm in Trading Systems

11 Replies
    3. Trading System - Group Project(AI)

1 Replies 919 Views