LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Mustafa wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:30 pm Just a trade I took a while ago... I think I took profit quick.... but never mind, it will keep going up and down the whole day.... As XARD directed, I am sharing the template I am using. You can modify it any way you like. And You must already have all the indicators so just the template would be enough...
Hi dude, thx for sharing! The background is repainting for me.. it would be interesting how u jusing it for live trading.

If i open ur template the background colour would be blue for all new candles... so all down candles will be grey...

Thx again for sharing. Greetings

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Does anyone have lag problems on Higher Time Frame like TF 15, 30, 1H etc and so lag when zooming out ?
so I have to change to TF 5 immediately to avoid freeze after change to higher TF, and zooming in immediately after zooming out...
not all pairs lag, so far GOLD is the lightest one, but some pairs like EURUSD, EURAUD, EURCAD, USDCAD and many others are very very heavy and lagging
I don't know why, my computer has 32Gb RAM and still 23Gb available
any suggestions to fix this problem?

1cekzz wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:43 am Does anyone have lag problems on Higher Time Frame like TF 15, 30, 1H etc and so lag when zooming out ?
so I have to change to TF 5 immediately to avoid freeze after change to higher TF, and zooming in immediately after zooming out...
not all pairs lag, so far GOLD is the lightest one, but some pairs like EURUSD, EURAUD, EURCAD, USDCAD and many others are very very heavy and lagging
I don't know why, my computer has 32Gb RAM and still 23Gb available
any suggestions to fix this problem?
It does not depend on the computer - but on the supply of information, you need to click "update".
Attachments

Here are the past three days rectangles off the triangles on US500 for everyone's perusal.
No doubt we can improve on this. Trying to use the main ones off each Perimeter Dot.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 12):
Thales, stond, fadhayemustafa, Skyold, Andresito, Mustafa, AlexBello, Paddygir, Pikachu, Thangarasu, Juertes, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world