Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Blin wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:36 am what would you think about this situation here xard we have a breakout of that 3912 level
Do you consider this trade a loss or unavailable?
Breakout of the bluebox
Where is the 3912 if someone can see plz highlight

update: considering the big triangle(2nd arrow) and above daily open i think is good buy.. but dont predict the market trade only what you see..

Maffe wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:35 am Would the experienced traders consider this a valid entry, or is it to soon after triangle formation?
XARD: The 1min chart is extremely volatile and Price can quickly blow up in your face.
That said, you can do good if you sit with your finger on the get me out of here button :{
123.jpg
There is neither right nor wrong. As long as your style of acting makes you successful, it's right for you.
Now to your question:
I would always look at 5 MIN and 15 MIN the chart if i trade 1MIN.
Look at the 5MIN chart. What would you do at this time?
Waiting or getting into the trade?
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Blin wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:36 am what would you think about this situation here xard we have a breakout of that 3912 level
Do you consider this trade a loss or unavailable?
Breakout of the bluebox
XARD: That's easy, Price has to break one of the ARRZZx2 lines either Up or DOWN. They are not that far apart and Price has to go somewhere.
At this point in time when we had the breakout we only have two arrz lines and they were far apart from each other and then the new arrzz formed that's why I asked if it was a loss or unvailable
Attachments

I had some spare time on my hands so I looked at the Triangles again on bitcoin as they were not showing up.
Apparently they had plenty of smoke but not enough mirrors.
They are now working.
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 5):
AlexBello, traderokey, thomdel, 1cekzz, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

1cekzz wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:19 am gambar 1.png
Hello everyone, I am new here, I hope you all make a good profit every day
In this photo, am I entering the trade correctly?
I tried several trades but suffered a lot of losses, only this trade success and made a big profit
No wonder I am still confused in entering trades and exiting trades
This is only a demo account :) Hope I can catch up and trade on a real account soon
sorry for my bad english

Thank you Xard for creating such an amazing and incredible system!

XARD: The hilo is 33 and you are pushing +44 Pip$ (no doubt a double trade), you are over extended, this is why Forex is no good (unless your daily target is 20 to 30 Pip$).
That is why I moved to Indices. Their Hilo is +600 so I can easily do +100 pips and still leave lots of room for error (and with a double trade thats +200Pip$).
sorry for my ignorance, what does hilo mean? I did a quick Google search but didn't find any good information. if you can say i thank you very much