Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FourXXXX wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:51 pm
warwar wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:34 pm
(Demo only)
I just got scared in this trade so i got out.

This also is ive been waiting for this trade but i need to cook a food for our dinner :(
Trade with smaller lot sizes until you learn to have confidence in the system. If you trade in small lots that do not bother you if you lose it then you can make decisions without fear.
what is the best broker in trading indices? in XM the minimum lots in indices is 1.00 and i cant lower it . the movement is Huge $1

Re: XARD - Tendance simple suivant le système commercial

warwar wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:27 pm
FourXXXX wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:51 pm

Trade with smaller lot sizes until you learn to have confidence in the system. If you trade in small lots that do not bother you if you lose it then you can make decisions without fear.
what is the best broker in trading indices? in XM the minimum lots in indices is 1.00 and i cant lower it . the movement is Huge $1
In XM you have to open a new "micro" account to get lot 0.01

xard777 wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:00 pm
Xard777
Now we have a nice move down. Up wasn't quite as easy, I thought - a bit more demanding.
I think I understand now why you used higher Semaphore period: so that people - who get "scared" when the dot appears and exit the trade - can stay in the trade longer (because the dot appears later...)
But as every advantage also is a disadvantage in another context: let's see how they'll get along trading the smaller moves with lots of Pbs (but without the dots).
This idea - followed through to its bitter end - would, of course, mean:
skip a few TFs and emulate a real higher one (i. e. M15 emulating H4 = 144+576) (micromanagement vs macromanagement)
Interesting result!

Don't be greedy, be consistent - targets hit for today...

You can see that I drew a rectangle box (using the shapes tool on MT4) off the Triangle.
This allowed me to clearly see any breakouts (UP or DOWN) coming off the Triangle (kinda takes the fun out of guessing:-)
Xard777
Snapshot US500 5 2021-2-24  031139.gif
Snapshot WS30 5 2021-2-24  140017.gif
XARD: Use the Orange ZZ line as your Intra-Day BIAS - Use the White Dot as your IntraDay HIGH/LOW - Use the White ZZ line for IntraDay EXIT - After a new Orange ZZ line appears, WAIT! for price to cross the Trend line to confirm a change in the Trend Cycle.

xard777 wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:04 am
Don't be greedy, be consistent - targets hit for today...

You can see that I drew a rectangle box (using the shapes tool on MT4) off the Triangle.
This allowed me to clearly see any breakouts (UP or DOWN) coming off the Triangle (kinda takes the fun out of guessing:-)
Xard777
Thanks Boss... I was *curious what you will do for the W30 example thanks... Limitless Pips

josi wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:58 am
xard777 wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:00 pm
Xard777
Now we have a nice move down. Up wasn't quite as easy, I thought - a bit more demanding.
I think I understand now why you used higher Semaphore period: so that people - who get "scared" when the dot appears and exit the trade - can stay in the trade longer (because the dot appears later...)
But as every advantage also is a disadvantage in another context: let's see how they'll get along trading the smaller moves with lots of Pbs (but without the dots).
This idea - followed through to its bitter end - would, of course, mean:
skip a few TFs and emulate a real higher one (i. e. M15 emulating H4 = 144+576) (micromanagement vs macromanagement)
Interesting result!
Yeah, Perimeter Dot are the only one to use for exit
XARD: That's the reason why I watch 5m & 30m charts when trading (simplicity in perpetuity) ad infinitum
Capture d’écran 2021-02-24 à 13.27.41.png

1. Similar Topics

1. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 5064 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    2. Simple MTF system

10 Replies 1769 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

10 Replies
    3. 0 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: Bing [Bot], chokknaphat, CommonCrawl [Bot], FourXXXX, francisfinley stimpy, IBM oBot [Bot], KIMKE.KUBI, Mrs.Watanabe and 22 guests