Re: MACD indicators for MT4

khtauon wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:44 am

Really appreciate the feedback! This is part of my reason I decided to post here so that I could get more advice on my coding.

Here's the latest version where I followed your suggestion & made the code a bit cleaner:

MACD_Momentum_&_Trend_Index_1.031.mq4
CAN AN ALERT BE ADDED WHEN THE TREND/MOMENTUM LINES CHANGE COLORS?

Jimmy wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:25 pm

Incredible! Thanks for joining and posting this very interesting indicator, I love this. I like how it has the look of the Bollinger Band Squeeze. Any chance a future update will allow us to adjust the widths? I don't want to tamper with your code :razz:

PS: Your choice of colors are also very cool!
Hi mate,

what settings do you use for this indi, it looks sweet.

Thanks

Dear Mr Tools,

Would it be possible to do the same cosmetic enhancements to the 'MACD - RSI Adaptive Colored Line - filtered 1.3' as you did to the Jurik Volty Bands for me please? Namely, adding colour options to the histogram so that it is one colour above the zero line and an alternate colour when below, as well as adding an extened list of averages for extra tweaking potential please.

Cheers man!
Try it out.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
Thangarasu, thomdel, Jimmy, heispark, meda, pipsquirrel, A_5, Jedidiah, josi

Jimmy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:44 pm MACD BB is sold by Nexgen as the "T3 Protrader" for $24,995.00 USD (or rent for $9000 per month) but the chief continues to make it even better by coding it as a non-repainting version with alerts and MTF Thanks to Mntiwana for enabling it to be compatible with the latest MT4.
Jimmy's friend. And you can make an option where there is a choice to change the type of "arrows" and their distance to the candles. I'm on TF M-5, posted MAСD with TF H1.
Attachments