Re: Traders joking ...

Jimmy wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:03 am

This whole transexuals in women's sports is the most stupid thing I've ever seen in my 39 years of life bro.
I agree 100%. Biologically you're a man idiot!!!! What's next, people feeling like they are dogs on the inside...then we will take them to veterinarians, instead of doctors for healthcare?
Just stupid. Then how do you counter men in women sports? Hire more transgender males and then you have NO women sports...
Imagine women's beach volleyball and tennis with a bunch of men in speedos and bras...sickening!!!
Believe it or not, they're trying to make it seem like there is no difference in males and females. I can't believe this picture I found off a clothing apparel site...This is Just Wrong...
Attachments
These users thanked the author naluvs01 for the post:
moey_dw

Re: Traders joking ...

Ogee wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:29 pm The WEF tweeted yesterday about how much better cities were since covid lockdowns.

Surprisingly it didn't really catch the mood of the people for some reason :think: :eh:
That's something interesting. I wonder what the benefits of lower sound around cities will be?
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
macd & rsi
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance