Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

mntiwana wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:25 pm Some Dynamic zone Ehlers fisher transform indicator version
Dynamic zone - Ehlers Fisher transform
The version with usual 7 prices - show signal line true/false option and DZ features (look bar back and buy/sell probability vlues)
Hi
I tried to use all of the Dynamic Zone indicators and cant get them to work. It placed itself in the Experts file when clicked on. I tried it in the indicator file as well but it just shows up like an empty window. . I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong? I'm a bit new to mt4. Thank you. :)

mrtools wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:06 pm

Hi Mr Tools,

I dont know if you've tried this indicator, but I found it in this thread a few pages back, and I think it is fantastic!! Definitely of the calibur to go on the ForexStation daily downloads thread.

It is really in need to a Mr Tools overhaul though... I would be eternally grateful (as I already am for all your great work) if you could add a few adjustments to it...?
If possible, could you please add:
-Drop down mtf including an plus one timeframe option.
-mobile push notifications
-And the alerts are in an odd format, could you please program it to alert only when it crosses up or down over the zero line, and give it your normal options and drop downs for alerts?

Hagbeth wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:24 pm

Hi
I tried to use all of the Dynamic Zone indicators and cant get them to work. It placed itself in the Experts file when clicked on. I tried it in the indicator file as well but it just shows up like an empty window. . I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong? I'm a bit new to mt4. Thank you. :)
Sorry for the late reply, have you downloaded the dynamic zone dll and placed it in your libraries folder?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Hagbeth

mrtools wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:48 am

Sorry for the late reply, have you downloaded the dynamic zone dll and placed it in your libraries folder?
Yes- that was the problem, I didn't know I needed one! I have gone through the entire 29 pages in this thread but still haven't seen a dll file. I managed to search for and locate one elsewhere on the forum. Thank you - it's working beautifully now!