Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:40 pm Don't be greedy, instead be consistent, book the Pip$ and walk away.
Xard777
Xard what do you place for tp and sl because i have seen you also take trades on m5 but for me is risky and they dont go in my direction?
And do you get out when a new dot forms or when candle changes color?
XARD: I simply scroll through the TFs, I looked at 5m then 15m and saw a massive TF+1 triangle on the15m and said this will do nicely and took a sell when price was moving UP.
If you look you will see that it went up further making a reverse triangle - you have to allow these triangles to play out - on the 5m it was a nice down move.
As I am not greedy and only require a small move to hit my targets I am usually out before any turnarounds plus I can always re-enter a trade after the turnaround if need be.

Hello Xard, please I'm not asking for any form of modification. I just need your guideline as to whether this is possible to achieve or not. In this picture you would see that my candle sticks are behind the semafor, hence making it difficult to read the chart well. Using your TPL the candles sticks does appear at the front of the semafor but each time I use your tpl my computer goes on lagging mode. I have to place each indicator myself and when I do, this picture happens. So Please, Can you direct me to where I can change this (if any)? Thanks
XARD: Simply right mouse click on your mt4 chart and select Indicator list and remove XU v3-FX1 GOLDBANDS indy and re select it again making it the last indicator on your list.
The candles will now appear. Oh, and remember to save as template.
Attachments

Blin wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:49 pm

Xard what do you place for tp and sl because i have seen you also take trades on m5 but for me is risky and they dont go in my direction?
And do you get out when a new dot forms or when candle changes color?
XARD: I simply scroll through the TFs, I looked at 5m then 15m and saw a massive TF+1 triangle on the15m and said this will do nicely and took a BUY when price was moving UP.
If you look you will see that it went up further making a reverse triangle - you have to allow these triangles to play out - on the 5m it was a nice down move.
As I am not greedy and only require a small move to hit my targets I am usually out before any turnarounds plus I can always re-enter a trade after the turnaround if need be.
you mean buy because on m15 at that time there was a triangle for a buy right?Maybe you typed sell in place of buy
XARD: Yes, BUY (corrected)

Before disgarding the Triangles you should know that they offer great potential...

Price has to BREAKOUT UP/DOWN beyond the Triangle
All you need do is draw an imaginary breakout line on every triangle that you come across when trading and watch for the breakout.
I made my target today and Price had still to breakout. In fact you could make the target again just by trading to the breakout and then again once it breaksout.
So so many opportunities during the trading day to hit our targets. Why trade the dip for the long haul when we can make a thousand fold with intra day trading.
It makes no sense.
Xard777

Enclosed is the 5m charts that people find hard to trade...

... we have all the information that we need on our trading screens to hit our targets every day, every week, every month.

Xard777 "There be Gold in them there Triangles"
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 13):
Narkarn, gamerredd, thomdel, Thales, Paddygir, Andresito, jayjaytrader, Pikachu, Juertes, kowal81, mello182, Mundu19, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

CodeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:37 pm Before disgarding the Triangles you should know that they offer great potential...

Price has to BREAKOUT UP/DOWN beyond the Triangle
All you need do is draw an imaginary breakout line on every triangle that you come across when trading and watch for the breakout.
I made my target today and Price had still to breakout. In fact you could make the target again just by trading to the breakout and then again once it breaksout.
So so many opportunities during the trading day to hit our targets. Why trade the dip for the long haul when we can make a thousand fold with intra day trading.
It makes no sense.
Xard777

Enclosed is the 5m charts that people find hard to trade...

... we have all the information that we need on our trading screens to hit our targets every day, every week, every month.

Xard777 "There be Gold in them there Triangles"
That was the last piece of the puzzle i needed, thank you :Fire:
These users thanked the author Thales for the post (total 4):
xard777, warwar, Narkarn, Juertes