Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

AlexBello wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:14 am
One question (hope I am not asking to open some secret) - do you take trades against background color?
Never.. thats against the rule.
In the moment, I follow the background and trade.. most often the background may change there after, but in the moment, I follow the background and wait for signal
These users thanked the author maroka for the post:
AlexBello

maroka wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:53 pm Please I need assistance to disable the Weekly notification. Ive tried.
Anyone getting this or fixed it already? It keeps popping,
I'm on the M1 timeframe but keep getting W1 notifications.
Anyone?
XARD: You probably have the alert set to true in XU v3 FX1 indy and the mmath/octavemath indy is refreshing every 5mins (as it goes from current chart to W1 chart then back to current chart) causing an alert on your 1m chart. Just set alert to false and save your template.
Attachments
These users thanked the author maroka for the post:
thomdel

AlexBello wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:27 am
Thank you very much, your answer is really helpful.
You're welcome.

Please practice in demo before going life.. or practice with $10 cent account.. get familiar with the system and the pair youre trading..
One advice Xard gives is to focus one fewer pairs instead of trading all 28 pairs.. you can pick maybe 2 to 4? 1 to 2 advisable though... but then, it depends on the individual
These users thanked the author maroka for the post (total 2):
AlexBello, thomdel

I have switched from trading Forex to trading Indices.
My daily target is 150 Pip$ which is usually made up of two trades every day.
If I can't sleep and I am up during the Asian session I will look at trading the HK50, however, most times I will trade during the London and US sessions the US500 or WS30.
I mostly trade the WS30 but if the potential trade is matched on both indices I will usually switch to US500
As a rule I try and not stay in a trade until the death, instead I look to simply take some meat off the bone and get out.
I know that I can do this two to three times a day and safely hit my daily target. Even though my goal is 150 per day that does not mean that I do not aim for 200 :-)
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:54 am I have switched from trading Forex to trading Indices.
My daily target is 150 Pip$ which is usually made up of two trades every day.
If I can't sleep and I am up during the Asian session I will look at trading the HK50, however, most times I will trade during the London and US sessions the US500 or WS30.
Xard777
Valuable information, thanks, though I have read pdf with explanations. But some questions still appear sometimes. Demo first, of course, I am not greedy. I have got some lessons.
These users thanked the author AlexBello for the post:
Juertes

Originally I wanted to create a trading strategy that would allow me to compound all of my trades during the trading cycle.
I managed to do just that with the 2nd Dot strategy, I was able to make my inital trade at the 2nd Dot (the entry confirmation level) and look to make subsequent compounded trades off additional similar dots along the way until the cycle was complete and I would then close all of my trades at once. This strategy produced phenomenal results over a short period of time.
However I would need to reduce my lotsize so as to not overtrade. Instead, I decided to keep my original trading structure and simply trade each subsequent trade independently. This way I get out of a trade and start the new trade with a much larger lotsize than the previous and I still get to compound my profits at the days, weeks and months end.
Xard777

Targets hit for today - repeat tomorrow to perpetuity
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world