Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

josi wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:00 am
I wish it were that simple - because your new setup uses different period entries for different TFs (in your semaphore indicator):
Example: M15: I think you use 72+18; H1: I think you use 144+36
I hope you'll correct me if I'm wrong.
So while I am clumsily using trial-&-error-approaches in order to understand what you are doing (and what you are after in each case and on each TF) you are elegantly developing ever new variations.
Nobody wants to copy the copyist (and rightly so) if masterly inspiration is available.
As for my setup, see: viewtopic.php?p=1295429177#p1295429177
You and XARD777 are the GOAT

My apologies to everyone wishing changes made to indicators.
I will no longer be posting updated setups.
My original goal was to produce a simple setup that everyone can use and make consistent pip$ from.
I believe I have now fulfilled that goal.

I want to turn my attention to trading my account.

All a trader has to do is concentrate on just one Indice for trading and hit their two targeted trades per day.
US500, HK50, DAX30 or WS30, any one of these will do the job nicely.
Pick one and stay with it - be a master of one than a jack of all.
That way you can display two timeframes (one higher and one lower) say 1hr and 5m (or 30m & 5m) on your trading screen at once.
You will see the repeated patterns on that one indice over and over again and have a better idea as to where and when it will move.
At the end of the day it is all about booking Pip$ and compounding your fund day in day out, week in week out etc.. until you have created real growth.
Yes, remember to pay yourself first each (week or month) and let the rest of your fund grow in between payments.

The thread does not need to die, instead it can evolve more by coming up with better ideas for obtaining your two targeted trades each and every day.
An idea that we all have a common interest in and one that we can work together to hone and enhance.
All the best and may you all make a boat load of Pip$ and never want for anything in life.
XARD777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:49 am My apologies to everyone wishing changes made to indicators.
My original goal was to produce a simple setup that everyone can use and make consistent pip$ from.

All a trader has to do is concentrate on just one Indice for trading and hit their two targeted trades per day.
That way you can display two timeframes (one higher and one lower) say 1hr and 5m (or 30m & 5m) on your trading screen at once.
You will see the repeated patterns on that one indice over and over again and have a better idea as to where and when it will move.
At the end of the day it is all about booking Pip$ and compounding your fund day in day out, week in week out etc.. until you have created real growth.
Yes, remember to pay yourself first each (week or month) and let the rest of your fund grow in between payments.

The thread does not need to die, instead it can evolve more by coming up with better ideas for obtaining your two targeted trades each and every day.
An idea that we all have a common interest in and one that we can work together to hone and enhance.
All the best and may you all make a boat load of Pip$ and never want for anything in life.
XARD777
Thank you so much for all your efforts...
These users thanked the author Dondbaze for the post:
RobertPoznan

xard777 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:49 am My apologies to everyone wishing changes made to indicators.

XARD777
Thank you Xard777 for helping me and others. I hope we at some point we hear from you again. You are one in a million. God bless you. Sarj
These users thanked the author Sarj for the post:
RobertPoznan

太虚一毫 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:29 am The main chart triangle indicator XU v3-2nd DOT price tag is too big, I hope to add an option, you can reduce it
Did you not read above where he said he would not be doing any more mods EVER? Which I suspect is due to people like yourself wanting mods that don't fit his criteria! If it is free you have to take what you get.

I appreciate the work and effort you have put into this Xard and sharing it freely.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 8):
moey_dw, ChuChu Rocket, humbatov, Dandanakka, thomdel, AlexBello, Juertes, raullogan1991
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:34 am

Did you not read above where he said he would not be doing any more mods EVER? Which I suspect is due to people like yourself wanting mods that don't fit his criteria! If it is free you have to take what you get.

I appreciate the work and effort you have put into this Xard and sharing it freely.
exactly.........
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈