Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:28 am
Here is the Goldband version for your perusal.
Enjoy
Xard777
Hello Xard thank you for what you doing, can there be version of goldbands candles on slope as it was in previous version on fx v2 (without background of semafor sync) ? Just asking how it was looking?

Xard, I do appreciate your rare gift. I use #XARD_TRENDLINE as well as a part of VMA TRADINGVIEW (blue line) to try and identify, in part, when a trend is flatlining/level to keep myself out of entering trades into undesirable areas. Unfortunately I am unable to line up the VMA TRADINVIEW with the flatline of the #XARD_TRENDLINE. I do have a request if I may. Would it be possible to have a version of #XARD_TRENDLINE with a color change when tend is identified as going flat/level until a potential trend has again been identified?

Thank you for your time.

josi wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:00 am
builderall wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:53 pm
XARD: If you use a small resolution screen then you are wasting your time trying to use my setup. Instead, ask josi to upload the version that he uses and use that one for your trading.
I wish it were that simple - because your new setup uses different period entries for different TFs (in your semaphore indicator):
Example: M15: I think you use 72+18; H1: I think you use 144+36
I hope you'll correct me if I'm wrong.
So while I am clumsily using trial-&-error-approaches in order to understand what you are doing (and what you are after in each case and on each TF) you are elegantly developing ever new variations.
Nobody wants to copy the copyist (and rightly so) if masterly inspiration is available.
As for my setup, see: viewtopic.php?p=1295429177#p1295429177
You and XARD777 are the GOAT

My apologies to everyone wishing changes made to indicators.
I will no longer be posting updated setups.
My original goal was to produce a simple setup that everyone can use and make consistent pip$ from.
I believe I have now fulfilled that goal.

I want to turn my attention to trading my account.

All a trader has to do is concentrate on just one Indice for trading and hit their two targeted trades per day.
US500, HK50, DAX30 or WS30, any one of these will do the job nicely.
Pick one and stay with it - be a master of one than a jack of all.
That way you can display two timeframes (one higher and one lower) say 1hr and 5m (or 30m & 5m) on your trading screen at once.
You will see the repeated patterns on that one indice over and over again and have a better idea as to where and when it will move.
At the end of the day it is all about booking Pip$ and compounding your fund day in day out, week in week out etc.. until you have created real growth.
Yes, remember to pay yourself first each (week or month) and let the rest of your fund grow in between payments.

The thread does not need to die, instead it can evolve more by coming up with better ideas for obtaining your two targeted trades each and every day.
An idea that we all have a common interest in and one that we can work together to hone and enhance.
All the best and may you all make a boat load of Pip$ and never want for anything in life.
XARD777
Latest setup.png
XARD's Almanac: Use Orange ZigZag/PerDot on 15m TF as Intra-Day Bias. WAIT! for the candle colour change for your first trade and use the Channel line as 1st EXIT target, take additional trades off the 2nd dots (dots 2,4,6...) that appear and look for a higher Semafor as your 2nd EXIT Target.

xard777 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:49 am
My original goal was to produce a simple setup that everyone can use and make consistent pip$ from.

All a trader has to do is concentrate on just one Indice for trading and hit their two targeted trades per day.
That way you can display two timeframes (one higher and one lower) say 1hr and 5m (or 30m & 5m) on your trading screen at once.
You will see the repeated patterns on that one indice over and over again and have a better idea as to where and when it will move.
At the end of the day it is all about booking Pip$ and compounding your fund day in day out, week in week out etc.. until you have created real growth.
Yes, remember to pay yourself first each (week or month) and let the rest of your fund grow in between payments.

The thread does not need to die, instead it can evolve more by coming up with better ideas for obtaining your two targeted trades each and every day.
An idea that we all have a common interest in and one that we can work together to hone and enhance.
All the best and may you all make a boat load of Pip$ and never want for anything in life.
XARD777
Thank you so much for all your efforts...

xard777 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:49 am

XARD777
Thank you Xard777 for helping me and others. I hope we at some point we hear from you again. You are one in a million. God bless you. Sarj

太虚一毫 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:29 am
The main chart triangle indicator XU v3-2nd DOT price tag is too big, I hope to add an option, you can reduce it
Did you not read above where he said he would not be doing any more mods EVER? Which I suspect is due to people like yourself wanting mods that don't fit his criteria! If it is free you have to take what you get.

I appreciate the work and effort you have put into this Xard and sharing it freely.
"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have the key to the universe" Nikola Tesla

FourXXXX wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:34 am
太虚一毫 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:29 am
The main chart triangle indicator XU v3-2nd DOT price tag is too big, I hope to add an option, you can reduce it
Did you not read above where he said he would not be doing any more mods EVER? Which I suspect is due to people like yourself wanting mods that don't fit his criteria! If it is free you have to take what you get.

I appreciate the work and effort you have put into this Xard and sharing it freely.
exactly.........
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service👮

1. Similar Topics

1. 330 Replies
    2. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 4675 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    3. Simple MTF system

10 Replies 1150 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

10 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: Bing [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot], FourXXXX, Musashi, Trendiction [Bot] and 18 guests