Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Sarj wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:05 pm Hello Josi, Any chance you can share your template .
You don't need my template.
Just use Xard's FX+semaphore indies (+VQ?)
cja's HA-dashboard (MTF-dashboard-thread on forexfactory)
and whatever indie from Banzai's button thread that suits your need
Might be better, though, to ask cptwillwilliams' (see comment above) permission first - as he seems to be "in the know".
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
mcmstar

builderall wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:53 pm XARD: If you use a small resolution screen then you are wasting your time trying to use my setup. Instead, ask josi to upload the version that he uses and use that one for your trading.
I wish it were that simple - because your new setup uses different period entries for different TFs (in your semaphore indicator):
Example: M15: I think you use 72+18; H1: I think you use 144+36
I hope you'll correct me if I'm wrong.
So while I am clumsily using trial-&-error-approaches in order to understand what you are doing (and what you are after in each case and on each TF) you are elegantly developing ever new variations.
Nobody wants to copy the copyist (and rightly so) if masterly inspiration is available.
As for my setup, see: viewtopic.php?p=1295429177#p1295429177
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 5):
humbatov, stond, Dandanakka, kvak, cptwillwilliams

Hi Josi, I already let the cat out of the bag when I said that I was using the next TF
Anyway, here is the solution.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 18):
josi, humbatov, stond, Dandanakka, AlexBello, Mustafa, Skyold, happy_trader, sashadeol, SWicak, Jimmy, oskar656, thomdel, 1cekzz, aneek229, msbh, Thangarasu, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Xard, I do appreciate your rare gift. I use #XARD_TRENDLINE as well as a part of VMA TRADINGVIEW (blue line) to try and identify, in part, when a trend is flatlining/level to keep myself out of entering trades into undesirable areas. Unfortunately I am unable to line up the VMA TRADINVIEW with the flatline of the #XARD_TRENDLINE. I do have a request if I may. Would it be possible to have a version of #XARD_TRENDLINE with a color change when tend is identified as going flat/level until a potential trend has again been identified?

Thank you for your time.