Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:38 am Here is both versions for comparison..
I think I will post both versions at the weekend and let you choose which one to use.
Xard777
The entries seem to be - as far as I can make out - the same. To me that means that it doesn't really matter.
As to squeezes: you can see them on both, really.
What was good enough for Shakespeare is good enough for us: As you like it (upload both and people face the difficult task of chosing between identical entries).

I see from the chart that there were two nice trades last night coming off the triangles.
The first triangle off the current TF and the second triangle off the next higher TF.
I totally missed them as I was playing Bowser's Fury with the grandkids (as u do).
Still, the setup looks like its working out OK.
I will post the enclosed chart version later today and everyone can be on the same page.
As with all the setups that I post, take and use what you like, disgard the rest and save as your own template.
Xard777

I have enclosed possible trades with entries and exits for your perusal.
You do not need to take all six trades, any two trades should give you your target Pip$ for the day.
The knowledge of the ancients is the consistency of your two target trades combined with the power of daily compounding.
This is the wealth factor and the reason why we do what we do day in day out.
Think about this as you trundle down your chosen trading path.
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

OK, Here is the latest update for your perusal.
Enjoy
Xard777
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world