Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Maybe you could use TRO_HL5 from here:
viewtopic.php?p=1295392584#p1295392584
Do play with the settings, many options available
To select the 4hr to be displayed change the input value "My Period"

optionhk wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:32 am Hi Mrtools,

I am looking for an indicator that prints on a horizontal line PIp distance from Open of YYYY:MM:DD:HH:Mm defined until close of the previous candle.
Also similarly prints on a horizontal line pip distance from open of YYY:MM:DD:HH: MM defined to high and low until close of the previous candle on
the chart.

The attached indicator draws on a daily basis while I want it for the intra-day on a continuing basis in any TF selected.
It is like Xard's panel showing Pips from Open and High Low . Can it be displayed on the horizontal lines like this display,

download/file.php?mode=view&id=3385348
These users thanked the author chris006 for the post:
optionhk

Hi Mr Tools,

Can you please add mobile push notifications to this indicator, that I found in the Ehlers thread? And if possible add an adjustable moving average? (adding one myself the normal way doesn't seem to work).

Could you also please change the alerts system into your normal true/false format, including open bar options, message and sound alert options? The current format has a number system but I don't know what each number means.
Edit: I have also found that the MTF function is not great, could you please change it to a drop down format?

I would be so grateful for this. This indicator looks to be avsolutely fantastic, but just needs a couple or MrTools bells and whistles! :) :)

Hello to every coders,
I need a very big help in order to build an indicator whit TMA+CG mladen
I attach a word doc with explanations
if something is unclear,please ask to me
I know that my request is "hard" but I know that on this forum there are very good coders
may be your help will be a future collaboration whit me for an ea based also for smaller time frame because I have other ideas!
thank's in advance

uradello wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:42 pm Hello to every coders,
I need a very big help in order to build an indicator whit TMA+CG mladen
I attach a word doc with explanations
if something is unclear,please ask to me
I know that my request is "hard" but I know that on this forum there are very good coders
may be your help will be a future collaboration whit me for an ea based also for smaller time frame because I have other ideas!
thank's in advance

Hello any system, indicator ea..etc, based on Tma, will not work. Because the Tma recalculates, repaints, only when the chart is still it is perfect, in real time everything will change .. Thanks.