NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Ramsey wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:31 am
Ramsey wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:17 pm

Mr. Tools
Mr. Naughty 77

I want to thank you for this good indicator and great post,
I was wondering if it is possible to add a notification to this indicator when it changes the status to RED, GREEN and also when It exits the RED and GREEN zones ( 4 different notifications) with the possibility to activate/deactivate the notifications
Also, I will be very grateful if I can get the .mq4 version of it to use it in an EA,
Thank you so much.
Best Regards,
Ramsey
Hi, Again.
First of all, I want to apologize for my previous post above, (page 1221)
I now checked the rules of the site and just noticed that asking for a source code is forbidden.
So, please disregard my request for a source code.
I still hope I can find it somewhere or someone can share it if they have so we can all benefit. :)
Apart from that, I want to ask if there is any news on adding the notification part to that indicator.
I will really appreciate it if someone can address that part of my request.
Thank you all.
Do not have the source code for that indicator anymore.

Beastie wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:36 am
mrtools wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:46 am

Try here, added the colored histogram Macd Rsi.
Thanks man, I really appreciate this. Please let me know if you ever get to adding the list of averages to it. I'm experimenting with it as a signal filter rather than signal provider so I'm keen to see what the extra tweaking features could yield.

Cheers!
Signal averages added and posted here Macd rsi

Re: WAD with only one MA not three

mrtools wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:31 am
carlosmartins wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:27 am
Hi guys!
Can someone please adjust this indicator so that it has just one moving average. Currently contains three.
Thank you!
The alerts include all the averages what do you want to do with them?
Thanks for the quick reply mrtools! Ideally the alert should remain.

Maybe you could use TRO_HL5 from here:
viewtopic.php?p=1295392584#p1295392584
Do play with the settings, many options available
To select the 4hr to be displayed change the input value "My Period"

optionhk wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:32 am
Hi Mrtools,

I am looking for an indicator that prints on a horizontal line PIp distance from Open of YYYY:MM:DD:HH:Mm defined until close of the previous candle.
Also similarly prints on a horizontal line pip distance from open of YYY:MM:DD:HH: MM defined to high and low until close of the previous candle on
the chart.

The attached indicator draws on a daily basis while I want it for the intra-day on a continuing basis in any TF selected.
It is like Xard's panel showing Pips from Open and High Low . Can it be displayed on the horizontal lines like this display,

download/file.php?mode=view&id=3385348
TROHL5.png
TRO_HL5_20210219.set
(2.13 KiB) Downloaded 32 times

Hello... I'm looking for indicator mt4 which giving an alert when the stochastic oscillator + macd crossover in same time.

Let me know if in this forum having this.

P.S
Sorry for my bad language.

Thank You.

Hi Mr Tools,

Can you please add mobile push notifications to this indicator, that I found in the Ehlers thread? And if possible add an adjustable moving average? (adding one myself the normal way doesn't seem to work).

Could you also please change the alerts system into your normal true/false format, including open bar options, message and sound alert options? The current format has a number system but I don't know what each number means.
UniFisherTransform_v1.2 600+.mq4
(15.55 KiB) Downloaded 48 times
Edit: I have also found that the MTF function is not great, could you please change it to a drop down format?

I would be so grateful for this. This indicator looks to be avsolutely fantastic, but just needs a couple or MrTools bells and whistles! :) :)

1. Similar Topics

1. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 2478 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies
    2. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 1634 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”