NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

LikeRe: MACD indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:49 am
hello mrtools
could this indicator be made into histo like shown in the picture .
because sometimes it is hard to see the histo bars at its current visual presentation cause of my eye sight.
thanx a million
Made it into a bar type histo.

Re: MACD indicators for MT4

khtauon wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:44 am
mladen wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:38 am
Instead of limiting the number of calculated bars, change line 287 from this :
return(0);

to this
return(rates_total);

Right now with default settings, the indicator will calculate 4000 bars on each tick and I doubt that it will beat the 1 calculated bar on a new tick when that line is changed
Also 5 out of 6 loops is not needed - one single loop will do all the work
Really appreciate the feedback! This is part of my reason I decided to post here so that I could get more advice on my coding.

Here's the latest version where I followed your suggestion & made the code a bit cleaner:

MACD_Momentum_&_Trend_Index_1.031.mq4
CAN AN ALERT BE ADDED WHEN THE TREND/MOMENTUM LINES CHANGE COLORS?

Jimmy wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:25 pm
khtauon wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:32 pm
Hi everyone. Just joined this site yesterday, so I guess I will start by contributing one of the MACD indicators I created called MACD Momentum & Trend Index.
Incredible! Thanks for joining and posting this very interesting indicator, I love this. I like how it has the look of the Bollinger Band Squeeze. Any chance a future update will allow us to adjust the widths? I don't want to tamper with your code :razz:

PS: Your choice of colors are also very cool!
Hi mate,

what settings do you use for this indi, it looks sweet.

Thanks

vvFish wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:32 pm
khtauon wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:44 am

Really appreciate the feedback! This is part of my reason I decided to post here so that I could get more advice on my coding.

Here's the latest version where I followed your suggestion & made the code a bit cleaner:

MACD_Momentum_&_Trend_Index_1.031.mq4
;)

Nice template you got here vvFish. It looks good even on M1 TF. Do you mind posting the input settings? I've been playing with the settings but have not managed to get it as good as yours.

Dear Mr Tools,

Would it be possible to do the same cosmetic enhancements to the 'MACD - RSI Adaptive Colored Line - filtered 1.3' as you did to the Jurik Volty Bands for me please? Namely, adding colour options to the histogram so that it is one colour above the zero line and an alternate colour when below, as well as adding an extened list of averages for extra tweaking potential please.

Cheers man!
Try it out.
MACD - RSI Adaptive Colored Line - filtered 1.4.mq4
(25.92 KiB) Downloaded 201 times
AUDUSDM15.png

mrtools wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:42 am
Dear Mr Tools,

Would it be possible to do the same cosmetic enhancements to the 'MACD - RSI Adaptive Colored Line - filtered 1.3' as you did to the Jurik Volty Bands for me please? Namely, adding colour options to the histogram so that it is one colour above the zero line and an alternate colour when below, as well as adding an extened list of averages for extra tweaking potential please.

Cheers man!
Try it out.
Added all the average options to the signal line method.
MACD - RSI Adaptive Colored Line - filtered 1.5.ex4
(161.82 KiB) Downloaded 112 times

From one Mr T. to another:
youre-da-man.jpg
(Not forgetting you Mladen in all this bro, big love to you both, I really really appreciate all the hard work you guys do!)

mrtools wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:42 am
Dear Mr Tools,

Cheers man!
Try it out.
Does it repaint or recalculator when use higher timeframe setting in lower timeframe (ex H4 for m30)? Because I backtest but when change setting to higher timeframe in lower timeframe it just appear higher high peak. Thank you!

1. Similar Topics

1. MACD Blaster PRO

3 Replies 3478 Views

by wayne6881, Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:00 pm in Trading Systems

3 Replies
    2. EA for double PSAR, ADX, MACD, EMA

7 Replies 582 Views

by schenkthetank42, Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:07 am in MT4 Indicators

7 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”