Re: WAD with only one MA not three

carlosmartins wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:27 am Hi guys!
Can someone please adjust this indicator so that it has just one moving average. Currently contains three.
Thank you!
Post moved to appropriate topic.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Ramsey wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:17 pm

Mr. Tools
Mr. Naughty 77

I want to thank you for this good indicator and great post,
I was wondering if it is possible to add a notification to this indicator when it changes the status to RED, GREEN and also when It exits the RED and GREEN zones ( 4 different notifications) with the possibility to activate/deactivate the notifications
Also, I will be very grateful if I can get the .mq4 version of it to use it in an EA,
Thank you so much.
Best Regards,
Ramsey
Hi, Again.
First of all, I want to apologize for my previous post above, (page 1221)
I now checked the rules of the site and just noticed that asking for a source code is forbidden.
So, please disregard my request for a source code.
I still hope I can find it somewhere or someone can share it if they have so we can all benefit. :)
Apart from that, I want to ask if there is any news on adding the notification part to that indicator.
I will really appreciate it if someone can address that part of my request.
Thank you all.

Hi Mrtools,

I am looking for an indicator that prints on a horizontal line PIp distance from Open of YYYY:MM:DD:HH:Mm defined until close of the previous candle.
Also similarly prints on a horizontal line pip distance from open of YYY:MM:DD:HH: MM defined to high and low until close of the previous candle on
the chart.

The attached indicator draws on a daily basis while I want it for the intra-day on a continuing basis in any TF selected.
It is like Xard's panel showing Pips from Open and High Low . Can it be displayed on the horizontal lines like this display,

download/file.php?mode=view&id=3385348

Ramsey wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:31 am

Hi, Again.
First of all, I want to apologize for my previous post above, (page 1221)
I now checked the rules of the site and just noticed that asking for a source code is forbidden.
So, please disregard my request for a source code.
I still hope I can find it somewhere or someone can share it if they have so we can all benefit. :)
Apart from that, I want to ask if there is any news on adding the notification part to that indicator.
I will really appreciate it if someone can address that part of my request.
Thank you all.
Do not have the source code for that indicator anymore.