Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:57 am
Xard777
Here you can test it out for yourself...
Sadly, the size of the Semaphore-settings cannot be altered.
And - as was already noted twice in the thread - it would be better to alter the name of XU v3-FX1. That would make it possible to have more than one update running (as for comparison and testing...).
Apart from that it looks real clever and (only on the surface) beguilingly simple (Your EMAs and semaphores seem to change period entries as you change TFs - maybe you care to explain, so that we can understand what is happening).
As always: Forgive the colouring and TF:
It will be interesting to hear how "beginners" can cope with the new background and semaphore-makeup.
Example: Background is up but minor semaphore and MAs are down - so do you take the clear 3 trades I marked or rather not?
EURCADH4.png

Yuri_I wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:23 am
USDCADM1.pngI found a simple indicator on the network. I liked how he draws some "shelves" from which you can work for a breakdown or rebound. Combined with our favorite Xard system is very good!!! Now all points work, as it seems to me (not only the second).
share indicator plz

I have decided to put the EMAs back to currect TF leaving everything else at TF+1
Here is the amended XU v3-FX1 indy
Xard777
XU v3-FX1.ex4
(87.72 KiB) Downloaded 354 times
Use the Orange ZigZag line on the 15m chart as your Intra-Day Bias. WAIT! for the candle colour change for your first trade and use the Channel line as your 1st EXIT target, take additional trades off the 2nd dots (dots 2,4,6...) that appear and look for a higher Semafor as your 2nd EXIT Target.

xard777 wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:26 pm
I have decided to put the EMAs back to currect TF leaving everything else at TF+1
Xard777
Forgive the colouring:
Tradability has changed somewhat, I'd say (if you accept background as directional bias).
Same on M15 but different on H1 (just an example)

XARD: Better or Worse?
Depends what you're looking for, doesn't it? If you have the guts to stay in the trade for a longer while - even if price goes against you (maybe sometimes drastically, too) then the new version will work fine.
You are bound to miss some good trades (as the screenshots show) but as there are more than enough that also needn't be a problem.
Besides, you can always disregard the background - and purely rely on semaphores and EMAs. No risk, no fun.
WS30M151.png
WS30M152.png
WS30H11.png
WS30H12.png

xard777 wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:26 pm
Xard777
Thank you for this, XARD!
Also, noted as you previously said, it gets messy on M5. We have been running simulations on your System hybridized with our own for around two weeks now, looking at M5. With the new Revision 3 which you have provided the M15 TF has shown great returns with ideal entries/exits.
We will demo it for a couple weeks and then give it a go on a small account.

Excellent work!

I understand, that there are no strict rules, but may be Xard can tell his opinion about late entries. I mean the situation, when opposite dot has already appeared while we were waiting for entry conditions (as MAs) to be met. With CHFJPY - could we open Sell if green dot already is in place?

XARD: OOps! My Bad... Just noticed when I posted the FX1 indy that I forgot the Ribbon Indy.
CHFJPYM15.png
XU v2-Ribbon.ex4
(36.24 KiB) Downloaded 200 times

1. Similar Topics

1. 277 Replies
    2. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 4071 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    3. Trend Lock System

2 Replies 12313 Views

by menber100, Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:50 am in Coding Help

2 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”