Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:26 pm I have decided to put the EMAs back to currect TF leaving everything else at TF+1
Here is the amended XU v3-FX1 indy
Xard777
Forgive the colouring:
Tradability has changed somewhat, I'd say (if you accept background as directional bias).
Same on M15 but different on H1 (just an example)

XARD: Better or Worse?
Depends what you're looking for, doesn't it? If you have the guts to stay in the trade for a longer while - even if price goes against you (maybe sometimes drastically, too) then the new version will work fine.
You are bound to miss some good trades (as the screenshots show) but as there are more than enough that also needn't be a problem.
Besides, you can always disregard the background - and purely rely on semaphores and EMAs. No risk, no fun.
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
stond

xard777 wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:26 pm I have decided to put the EMAs back to currect TF leaving everything else at TF+1
Here is the amended XU v3-FX1 indy
Xard777
Thank you for this, XARD!
Also, noted as you previously said, it gets messy on M5. We have been running simulations on your System hybridized with our own for around two weeks now, looking at M5. With the new Revision 3 which you have provided the M15 TF has shown great returns with ideal entries/exits.
We will demo it for a couple weeks and then give it a go on a small account.

Excellent work!
These users thanked the author Juertes for the post:
xard777

I understand, that there are no strict rules, but may be Xard can tell his opinion about late entries. I mean the situation, when opposite dot has already appeared while we were waiting for entry conditions (as MAs) to be met. With CHFJPY - could we open Sell if green dot already is in place?

XARD: OOps! My Bad... Just noticed when I posted the FX1 indy that I forgot the Ribbon Indy.