Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

traderokey wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:28 am

Hi Xard,

Thanks for this update. Is it possible to keep the price labels from "XU v3-2nd ARROW" and "XU v3-2nd DOT" and completely turn the triangles off?

I only need the price labels from both indicators. However, when I set FillUp to False, it removes the fill of the traingles but leaves their outline on the screen. Could you edit the indicators so that when FillUp is set to false it removes both the borderlines and fill of the triangles.

Thank you for the hardwork.
XARD: At the weekend I will update the old XU v2 Arrow & XU v2 2nd Dot with the new settings and you can run them with no triangles.
Thanks Xard

tonnogueira wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:37 am

hello, I'm new here. it looks confusing to me. when should i sell and when do i buy?
RULES:
viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8416709&p=1295 ... 1295428646

I might add:
1) when candle change color to red - look for sell
2) when candle change color to blue - look for buy

or even simpler:
1) all on chart changes color to red - sell
2) all on chart changes color to blue - buy

And ask yourself the question - what happens when candle change the color?
For me answer is: the dot (semafor) is "locked". Think about it for a second; this is a moment, when so called "repainting" is out of picture.

Oh, and when you catch a good entry for a trade around daily or weekly VWAP it probably will be a big one.
These users thanked the author kowal81 for the post (total 4):
castlebrook, xard777, tonnogueira, aneek229

traderokey wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:28 am

Hi Xard,

Thanks for this update. Is it possible to keep the price labels from "XU v3-2nd ARROW" and "XU v3-2nd DOT" and completely turn the triangles off?

I only need the price labels from both indicators. However, when I set FillUp to False, it removes the fill of the traingles but leaves their outline on the screen. Could you edit the indicators so that when FillUp is set to false it removes both the borderlines and fill of the triangles.

Thank you for the hardwork.
XARD: At the weekend I will update the old XU v2 Arrow & XU v2 2nd Dot with the new settings and you can run them with no triangles.

@Xard777

Respected Xard Sir,

Request you to Please keep the updated old xu v2 arrow & xu v2 2nd dot with a " different file name " ( to avoid overwriting the previous file ). Please.
This way We Users can keep both the the files earlier old xu v2 arrow & xy v2 2nd dot & ur new updated ones.

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.

xard777 wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:57 am Xard777
Here you can test it out for yourself...
Sadly, the size of the Semaphore-settings cannot be altered.
And - as was already noted twice in the thread - it would be better to alter the name of XU v3-FX1. That would make it possible to have more than one update running (as for comparison and testing...).
Apart from that it looks real clever and (only on the surface) beguilingly simple (Your EMAs and semaphores seem to change period entries as you change TFs - maybe you care to explain, so that we can understand what is happening).
As always: Forgive the colouring and TF:
It will be interesting to hear how "beginners" can cope with the new background and semaphore-makeup.
Example: Background is up but minor semaphore and MAs are down - so do you take the clear 3 trades I marked or rather not?
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 2):
Juertes, stond