NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

pacois wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:56 pm
lain7123 wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:59 pm

Hello there, sorry to bother you about this, it shows error "indicator invalid" and the alerts do not work, can this be fixed? strela error.png
Try!!
Same error "indicator valid" once and over again, it doesn´t stop, and the alerts wont work in any of the new candles, such a shame, it seems like a good indicator for binary options, thank you for trying, I think there isn´t much to do with an ex4 file..
strela.png

Стрела+.
Торговля идет по тренду! В МТ4 копируются все индикаторы, а на график кидается только один - Стрела+.
Рекомендуемый таймфрейм 15 минут.
Правила входа:
Покупка опциона осуществляется сразу по сигналу на время экспирации до конца свечи!

Arrow +.
Trading is on the trend! In MT4, all indicators are copied, and only one is thrown onto the chart - Arrow +.
The recommended timeframe is 15 minutes.
Login rules:
An option is bought immediately upon a signal for the expiration time until the end of the candle!
lain7123
Do not create more "posts" - this request.

RomanUkraine wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:14 am
Arrow +.
Trading is on the trend! In MT4, all indicators are copied, and only one is thrown onto the chart - Arrow +.
The recommended timeframe is 15 minutes.
Login rules:
An option is bought immediately upon a signal for the expiration time until the end of the candle!
lain7123
Do not create more "posts" - this request.
Роман!
Если Вы поставили в свой ник страну Украина, то будьте так любезны (будьте так ласкаві) не распространять ворованные коды (они ещё называются декомпилы, decompile files), а то обидно за страну.

Beastie wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:29 am
Dear Mr Tools,

Would it be possible to do the same cosmetic enhancements to the 'MACD - RSI Adaptive Colored Line - filtered 1.3' as you did to the Jurik Volty Bands for me please? Namely, adding colour options to the histogram so that it is one colour above the zero line and an alternate colour when below, as well as adding an extened list of averages for extra tweaking potential please.

Cheers man!
Try here, added the colored histogram Macd Rsi.

mrtools wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:46 am
Beastie wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:29 am
Dear Mr Tools,

Would it be possible to do the same cosmetic enhancements to the 'MACD - RSI Adaptive Colored Line - filtered 1.3' as you did to the Jurik Volty Bands for me please? Namely, adding colour options to the histogram so that it is one colour above the zero line and an alternate colour when below, as well as adding an extened list of averages for extra tweaking potential please.

Cheers man!
Try here, added the colored histogram Macd Rsi.
Thanks man, I really appreciate this. Please let me know if you ever get to adding the list of averages to it. I'm experimenting with it as a signal filter rather than signal provider so I'm keen to see what the extra tweaking features could yield.

Cheers!

1. Similar Topics

1. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 2479 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies
    2. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 1635 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”