NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:22 pm
In the screenshot below, there are two indicators in the subwindow. The indicator in the first subwindow is "T3 vhf adaptive iTrend" while the indicator in the second subwindow is "iTrend averages".

From the screenshot, you can see that the histogram and lines in the "T3 vhf adaptive iTrend" indicator have the same colours (red & blue). There is no option to change this in the input setting. I want you to include a line colour option to the input setting to enable me make the histogram and lines to have different colours.

Summary:
I want the "T3 vhf adaptive iTrend" indicator to look more like the "iTrend averages" indicator. I would like the outer lines to be Silver in colour.

Hope this explains what I'm looking for. Thanks again.
Try this one, will add the other stuff later.
mrtools, could this one be made to stay in the center of the subwindow i.e. not having the center (middle) move up and down according to the amplitude of the moves. Then it could be used to overlay other indicators. I have tried that with a fixed min/max. But that is not really the solution, especially when moving to other TFs.

M1 with fixed min/max
T3 vhf M1.JPG
same on H1
T3 vhf H1.JPG

KevinRich2019 wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:10 pm
mrtools wrote:

Great Indicator Mr. Tools and thank you. Is it possible to add arrows on every signal, instead of just one arrow per trend direction? For example, every time the histogram touches the upper line, an arrow signal is given. Thank you very much
Added mtf and multi symbol also an option to get alerts and arrows on every signal or only on first signal.
T3 vhf adaptive - Itrend (mtf + arrows + alerts + multisymbol).ex4
(55.72 KiB) Downloaded 128 times
AUDUSDM15.png

RplusT wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:30 pm
mrtools wrote:

mrtools, could this one be made to stay in the center of the subwindow i.e. not having the center (middle) move up and down according to the amplitude of the moves. Then it could be used to overlay other indicators. I have tried that with a fixed min/max. But that is not really the solution, especially when moving to other TFs.

M1 with fixed min/max
T3 vhf M1.JPG

same on H1
T3 vhf H1.JPG
Are you talking about the iTrend level?

mrtools wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:23 am
RplusT wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:30 pm

M1 with fixed min/max
T3 vhf M1.JPG

same on H1
T3 vhf H1.JPG
Are you talking about the iTrend level?
yes. mrtools, I talk about the T3 vhf adaptive iTrend......Zero level. Depending on the amplitude the whole Indicator including the Zero of course moves to the up or downside while I would like the indicator to stay always in the middle of the window i.e. it will thus correspond with the zero level of other Indicators like the Fast Stoch shown above. One can manage this by limiting it with a fixed min/max. but that works only for on TF at a time.

DownloadRe: Trend Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:00 am
Outclear wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:47 pm

Thank you Mr Tools for adding MTF to the indicator, I appreciate the hard work,

However for the second request, I wanted arrows NOT when there is a crossover BUT when price bounces back and touches or moves out of the boundary/envelope whilst the middle band is RED or GREEN for SELL or BUY respectively.

I have attached two images illustrating exactly what I want.

I have been using deviation of the indicator set to 1.5 and price has been pulling back and bouncing off the envelope nicely and frequently giving some nice signals.

Hope I explained it a little bit better now ....Thank you for the work you going to put in this work.
Try, hopefully it will be closer to what you need.

PS: If you would like to download the template used on our Daily Downloads with the indicator, see here: Elder Auto Envelopes indicator settings template for MT4.
Hello once again Mr Tools, I have one more request concerning the ReEntry Mode of Elder Envelope you last coded.

I have been missing a few trades of the ReEntry mode when price pulls back to the envelope but it only slightly touches the Envelope then it continues with trend. There will be no ReEntry Signal/Arrow that appears because no candles are formed outside the envelope, thus cant be classified as ReEntry.

I was wondering if you could take into consideration this types of trades so that a signal arrow/ alert can appear to notify me that price has reached the envelope.

I have accompanied request with two images to make it a little bit clearer.

Thank you so much
ReEntry Mode Elder Envelope 2.png
ReEntry Mode Elder Envelope.png

Outclear wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:48 pm
mrtools wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:00 am

Try, hopefully it will be closer to what you need.

PS: If you would like to download the template used on our Daily Downloads with the indicator, see here: Elder Auto Envelopes indicator settings template for MT4.
Hello once again Mr Tools, I have one more request concerning the ReEntry Mode of Elder Envelope you last coded.

I have been missing a few trades of the ReEntry mode when price pulls back to the envelope but it only slightly touches the Envelope then it continues with trend. There will be no ReEntry Signal/Arrow that appears because no candles are formed outside the envelope, thus cant be classified as ReEntry.

I was wondering if you could take into consideration this types of trades so that a signal arrow/ alert can appear to notify me that price has reached the envelope.

Thank you so much
Right now it's using close price <>upper/lower envelope maybe could use low price < lower envelope and high price > upper envelope just not sure how that would work.

mrtools wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:03 am
Outclear wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:48 pm

Thank you so much
Right now it's using close price <>upper/lower envelope maybe could use low price < lower envelope and high price > upper envelope just not sure how that would work.
Well yeah, High price : Upper Envelope & Low Price: Lower Envelope was able to incorporate some more trading opportunities (Improvement), however they are a few that are left unnoticed, i.e. when candle price moves out of envelope but later candle closes within the boundary.

NZDUSD 1HR Shows perfectly a potential profitable trade that was missed (High Price: Upper Envelope Settings). See Attached.
NZDUSDH1.png

Hello, Mr.Tools, I am a big fan of your work and all you do. I have been playing around with the itrend averages indicator from the "Top 10: The Best Non-RepaintingForex Indicators for MT4 that really work" list for the past 3 weeks and I cannot find a useful setting. Is there a recommended setting for this indicator? I hope to hear from you soon have an amazing day!

mrtools wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:37 am
KevinRich2019 wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:10 pm

Great Indicator Mr. Tools and thank you. Is it possible to add arrows on every signal, instead of just one arrow per trend direction? For example, every time the histogram touches the upper line, an arrow signal is given. Thank you very much
Added mtf and multi symbol also an option to get alerts and arrows on every signal or only on first signal.
Hello!
Dear mrtools ,
Could you please check the ICustom call of this indi ?

I'm trying to call it with
double buy_adaptive_Itrend_H1 = iCustom(symbol,timeFrame,"t3 vhf adaptive - itrend (mtf + arrows + alerts + multisymbol).ex4",0,0,"",0,34.0,1.0,1,true,0.5,300,0.283,3,3,true,true,false,true,true,false,false,false,false,"it Arrows1",1.0,1.0,16711680,3937500,221,222,2,2,0,true,0,shift);
double sell_adaptive_Itrend_H1 = iCustom(symbol,timeFrame,"t3 vhf adaptive - itrend (mtf + arrows + alerts + multisymbol).ex4",0,0,"",0,34.0,1.0,1,true,0.5,300,0.283,3,3,true,true,false,true,true,false,false,false,false,"it Arrows1",1.0,1.0,16711680,3937500,221,222,2,2,0,true,1,shift);

and getting this error:
t3 vhf adaptive - itrend (mtf + arrows + alerts + multisymbol).ex4 EURUSD,H1: Alert: You are trying to use renamed indicator
t3 vhf adaptive - itrend (mtf + arrows + alerts + multisymbol).ex4 EURUSD,H1: Alert: The file name must be :t3 vhf adaptive - itrend (mtf + arrows + alerts + multisymbol).ex4
t3 vhf adaptive - itrend (mtf + arrows + alerts + multisymbol).ex4 EURUSD,H1: Alert: contact forex-station.com

even though the filename is exactly as requested : t3 vhf adaptive - itrend (mtf + arrows + alerts + multisymbol).ex4

Could you please check this?

This issue is probably related to app.php/attach/file/3374749
but I've double checked this, and it did not worked out.

Probably you can share the source code if possible, or just kindly verify the ICustom check.
Would be very grateful!

1. Similar Topics

1. trend-bars.mq4

3 Replies 2433 Views

by komikami, Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:26 am in Coding Help

3 Replies
    2. One Trade per Trend

0 Replies 1209 Views

by hobbytrader, Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:42 pm in Coding Help

0 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”