Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

ahhbii88 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:36 pm

Can you teach how to using ?
I try to work from the levels: breakdown, rebound, false breakdown, retest and so on. The wonderful Xard system allows you to determine the most likely direction of price movement. I just showed an indicator that helps me. I hope someone else helps. As one shallow man said: "You trade - we do not make decisions for you.
No need to shift responsibility to someone". I'm still learning. One of the great people said: "Learn, learn, and learn again." I wish everyone success in this field! Yes, profit will arrive with us!
(if anything, I am fighting for machine translation)

francisfinley stimpy wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:02 pm its s&r in mt4.
You play that 1 minute on certain instruments you will get killed.

keep it real - 10% in x minutes on a 1 minute chart is never going to make you rich - no matter what anyone leads you to believe.

Not sure why new mt4 indicators keep popping up as the grail... spoiler - there isn't one and there never will be.
I enter into a deal with a risk of 1% of the deposit with a double warrant. 1st order closes 1:1. I put another warrant at no loss and let it grow. If I even lose in the 1st such double deal, I will win in 4 others. So far, it seems to work. It is necessary to practice the entrance /exit technique.
These users thanked the author Yuri_I for the post:
Juertes

QuestionRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Yuri_I wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:23 am USDCADM1.pngI found a simple indicator on the network. I liked how he draws some "shelves" from which you can work for a breakdown or rebound. Combined with our favorite Xard system is very good!!! Now all points work, as it seems to me (not only the second).
Hi Yuri, can you share the indicators and the template, please? Looks really good, thank you very much! :)

That was pretty straightforward, I'd say - could have been taken from a textbook really.
1st update (seeing the resistance area):
I didn't believe we would hit the measured move objective but we outdid even that just now.
(And by the way: price did the same 61.8 Pb on its way up)
That's what I find fascinating about Xard's current system: you could have traded those same 3rd legs (of the move up and the move down) without using Fibonacci at all.
2nd update: man, what a run - I went home much, much too early. If it goes down to EMA36 on D1 then there is so much room...
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 2):
DVanAssen, Benard

My apologies for taking so long... Due to a "Eureka" moment I had to recode everything.
In keeping with the KISS methodology everything is now sweet and simple.

Apart from the 2nd Triangle on the current TF (no Dots), ALL Dots Triangles (with Dots), ZZ line, and Backgrounds displayed come from the next higher TF. This reduces waste and allows you to hone in on better turning points and give you decent moves in return.

In the enclosed screenshot you will see the 5m chart and the 30m chart showing 15m & 1hr Dots, Triangles (with Dots), ZZline, and backgrounds. You also have the 5m & 30m Triangles (no Dots attached to them but still ideal to enter trades from).

I am still testing (with good results so far).
Xard777

Here you can test it out for yourself...
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world