Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Chintzki wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:34 pm Mr.Tools,

Would it be possible to add the option for a 3rd MA to "Average crosses arrows or lines (mtf +alerts + button).ex4" so that all 3 must agree for a signal?

I know this is only an *.ex4 but I assume this indicator is yours and I am hoping that you still have the *.mq4.

Thanks in advance.
I didn't look at yours yet but here is a Mladen 3 ma with cross signals but the ma's don't change color for up and down
that is my request to Mrtools.
I have also added max bars to this indicator.

These users thanked the author traderduke for the post (total 2):
marek111, Chintzki

IdeaRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

pffaustt wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:31 am Hi there Mr. Tools, I was wondering whether there is a possibility of creating a Half-Trend Dashboard/Panel? It would be multi-currency and multi-time frame with alerts. This would allow notifications of triggers on all time frames without having to have dozens of charts open.

Thanks in advance for your reply
Замовили - чекаємо. Прошу не "банити" і не карати.
Ordered - we are waiting. Please do not "ban" and do not punish.
It's a big job - not everyone has time for it.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dear Mr Tools,

Would it be possible to do the same cosmetic enhancements to the 'MACD - RSI Adaptive Colored Line - filtered 1.3' as you did to the Jurik Volty Bands for me please? Namely, adding colour options to the histogram so that it is one colour above the zero line and an alternate colour when below, as well as adding an extened list of averages for extra tweaking potential please.

Cheers man!
These users thanked the author Beastie for the post:
josi