Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

AlexLoco wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:36 am Hello guys , dear coders i have some questions about this CCI Angle... to me, it looks like it shows only the tops... the settings has also other colors but nothing else appears... is it a coding error, or it should be like this? Also, if its correct that shows only the tops, is there the opposit of this? If not, can you explain to me how it works or what is its purpose?
Thank you in advance...
request.png

CCI_Angle.mq4
Try!!
These users thanked the author pacois for the post (total 3):
AlexLoco, camisa, Jimmy

traderokey wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:24 am Hi Mrtools,

This indicator has the same colour for lines and histogram. There is currently no way to independently change the line colours in the input setting. Could you please modify the indicator so it is possible to change the line colours. Otherwise, you can make the colour of both (up & down) lines Silver, if that is easier.

Thanks.

T3 vhf adaptive iTrend (mtf + alerts + multisymbol).ex4
Don't have the source code for that version anymore to understand what you are looking for.

mrtools wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:22 am

Don't have the source code for that version anymore to understand what you are looking for.

In the screenshot below, there are two indicators in the subwindow. The indicator in the first subwindow is "T3 vhf adaptive iTrend" while the indicator in the second subwindow is "iTrend averages".

From the screenshot, you can see that the histogram and lines in the "T3 vhf adaptive iTrend" indicator have the same colours (red & blue). There is no option to change this in the input setting. I want you to include a line colour option to the input setting to enable me make the histogram and lines to have different colours.

Summary:
I want the "T3 vhf adaptive iTrend" indicator to look more like the "iTrend averages" indicator. I would like the outer lines to be Silver in colour.

Hope this explains what I'm looking for. Thanks again.

lain7123 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:28 am Hey everybody, I know this isn´t indicator related but can someone help me out with this, I took a scalping trade on hk50 and the trade seemed to pass my take profit, didn´t take it and I am somehow still in loss? what sorcery is this? just the spread? so what about my take profit? what.png
you have option in that platform->Show Ask line, ...then you should see spread all the time,

right click->Properties->Show Ask line

like this

traderokey wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:42 am

In the screenshot below, there are two indicators in the subwindow. The indicator in the first subwindow is "T3 vhf adaptive iTrend" while the indicator in the second subwindow is "iTrend averages".

From the screenshot, you can see that the histogram and lines in the "T3 vhf adaptive iTrend" indicator have the same colours (red & blue). There is no option to change this in the input setting. I want you to include a line colour option to the input setting to enable me make the histogram and lines to have different colours.

Summary:
I want the "T3 vhf adaptive iTrend" indicator to look more like the "iTrend averages" indicator. I would like the outer lines to be Silver in colour.

Hope this explains what I'm looking for. Thanks again.

T3 vhf adaptive iTrend screenshot.png
Posted it here T3 vhf Itrend
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
thomdel, traderokey, KevK212