Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

warwar wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:31 am

could you explain why you enter that trade? And why almost all of here is trading indices? Am i the only one using xard system in forex?
hi warwar,

the US30 and US500 indices are highly volatile, which is why i like to trade indices.
TO ENTRY:
have the big red square on my chart = be on the lookout for a SHORT TRADE
second dot appear
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
warwar
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Вот примеры по форексу, настраивал под себя. Два графика М5. Должно совпадать цвет свечей + индикаторы. Прибыль по пунктов 100 - 150 можно брать или больше кому как.
These users thanked the author lyo99 for the post (total 2):
mcmstar, thomdel

xard777 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:46 am OK, Here we have 30m & 4Hr Charts, the larger ZZ line shows Green/Red Dots from the Daily TF and displays it on the 4hr & 30m chart.
I also show the Daily 2nd Dot/Triangle on the 4Hr chart along with the 1Hr 2nd Dot /Triangle on the 30m chart.
Xard777
You can see a nice SELL on the 30m US500 off the 2nd Dot/Triangle (note, not shown on the 30m WS30 chart), it pays to follow both.
This is a great idea avoiding white dots because today there was a white green dot not a green dot as shown on your chart.Keep it up

warwar wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:55 am Since last year this is my best entry that i am sure. Thank you xard for this and every one for answering my question. Tho, some of this entries is i was late. But now the problem is when do i get out?
audusd.PNGusdjpy.PNGusdcad.PNG
i'm also new to this system but for me i usually get out when adr reach close to 61% or when a candle of opposite color appears. though, in your charts it seems like your adr number is not showing properly?