Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:05 pm Here I have made the ZZ line in sync with the 4hr, 1hr, and 30m TFs
Xard777

I am thinking of adding the 1hr 2nd dot/triangle to the 30m TF, I already show the 1hr EMAs on the 30m.
This way you can disply 4hr & 30m charts with all the information required for 30m, 1hr, and 4hr TFs displayed on two charts.
I could probably display some daily info on the 4hr chart as well.

[K-pillar, simpy means InfoGraphics}
Please do display some daily info on the 4hr chart as well - Thanks Deane
These users thanked the author DVanAssen for the post:
Juertes

Hi Skyold,
Here is the 15m and 30m charts - the 30m charts are much cleaner with good trades on them.
The 5m chart is too cluttered to use, hence the reason that I moved up to 30m

The idea of using 30m and 4hr charts means that you have the best of both worlds for short term and longer term trades.
Plus you can see the different staging areas within the larger cycle giving you a more detailed roadmap.

Deane, I will look at daily stuff on the 4hr chart next
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 11):
Juertes, thomdel, Skyold, mcmstar, DVanAssen, gamerredd, josi, pipalong, happy_trader, msbh, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

josi wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:03 pm
I understand what you try to say but nobody asks you to change versions before you feel confident in what you do.
Just work with whatever version you got until you understand how it works.
It is your own decision when and how you change (or update) your (in this case Xard's) trading system.
As far as I can tell Xard's system is the result of one long creative process and is tweaked as market cycles alter their pace.
As many people here forever look forward to Xard's next new idea and gladly sit in front of their screens all weekend to see whether new versions can bring any improvement to their individual approach nothing would be less inspiring than to wait until you also give your ok to move on...
So, please Xard, don't stop - I hope this is also "duly noted".

XARD: I have a much simpler version due out this weekend - should be good for everyone (short term, long term traders)

Understand that it is not meant as criticism, but i just want to know why there is redesigns weekly. Ofcourse everyone are in charge of own decisions. I m just asking if this system is still beta and when I can expect the final version.

That way the community as a whole will be more consistent, and that is what trading is all about? consistency?

maroka wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:48 pm

Hello Newbie.. The updates are to make the system better, same rules applies to all..

Also, it's not about what you want...
Very clever answere. You must be very sucsessful in your trading :)

Even by taking random positions in the market you will be profitable over time if you are consistent with your risk managment. However if you are inconsisten you are doomed to lose forever :)

Good luck
These users thanked the author Maffe for the post:
Juertes

xard777 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:20 am Hi Skyold,
Here is the 15m and 30m charts - the 30m charts are much cleaner with good trades on them.

The idea of using 30m and 4hr charts means that you have the best of both worlds for short term and longer term trades.
Plus you can see the different staging areas within the larger cycle giving you a more detailed roadmap.

Xard777
thank you for your tireless support and the further ideas for all of us.
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

xard777 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:20 am Hi Skyold,

Xard777
Thanks my friend!!

OK, Here we have 30m & 4Hr Charts, the larger ZZ line shows Green/Red Dots from the Daily TF and displays it on the 4hr & 30m chart.
I also show the Daily 2nd Dot/Triangle on the 4Hr chart along with the 1Hr 2nd Dot /Triangle on the 30m chart.
Xard777
You can see a nice SELL on the 30m US500 off the 2nd Dot/Triangle (note, not shown on the 30m WS30 chart), it pays to follow both.
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 13):
mcmstar, humbatov, Skyold, josi, Mustafa, thomdel, Castle73, happy_trader, oskar656, Thales, msbh, Paddygir, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:46 am OK, Here we have 30m & 4Hr Charts, the larger ZZ line shows Green/Red Dots from the Daily TF and diplays it on the 4hr & 30m chart.
I also show the Daily 2nd Dot/Triangle on the 4Hr chart along with the 1Hr 2nd Dot /Triangle on the 30m chart.
Xard777
You can see a nice SELL on the 30m US500 off the 2nd Dot/Triangle (note, not shown on the 30m WS30 chart), it pays to follow both.

XARD: I never got the SELL trade as I was busy coding (figured yesterday & today would be quiet).

These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 2):
xard777, warwar
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

xard777 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:46 am OK, Here we have 30m & 4Hr Charts, the larger ZZ line shows Green/Red Dots from the Daily TF and diplays it on the 4hr & 30m chart.
Xard777
vow! can't wait to see it live on my charts. when do you intend to make it available?
XARD: Probably tomorrow, going to test on another pc first.
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 4):
traderokey, Skyold, Juertes, Paddygir