Re: IC Markets wipeout & cleanout positions

redarT wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:33 pm IC markets done it again nice, wipe out, clean short and long positions during weekend ECHF.
and broker answer typical jargon about they LP's, they have many, and why some of other brokers dont have this and also IC markets demo account dont have
these "spikes".

It may nice to use TAPAS and then do some cleaning.
I haven't had an issue with IC Markets before but I stopped using them a few years ago so I wouldn't know what's been happening lately. Weird. Anyone else have the same issue with them?

Change brokers!
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Re: IC Markets wipeout & cleanout positions

The problem are forex retail brokers, 99% of them do some kind of fiddle. It's rather try to use a brokers who do it less and keep an account size enough small , can fly under radar, and they don't immedeatly delay execution, widen spreads,slippages,execution speed, hang servers etc.
Many brokers gives a traders sub account numbers to LP's so they can fiddle with traders too. B-book is not allways bad thing.

Only way have better conditions for trading forex is use futures.
Switching allmost decent brokers dont solve this. because anyhow its good split trading to several brokers. and if you using allready few of these desent brokers, there are nothing else than creme de la crap.
These users thanked the author redarT for the post:
SijjiN