Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

msbh wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:55 am

Dear Xard,
I mentioned a few posts back a suggestion for XU v3-Dot2 to help in my trading but
didn't notice the triangles feature inside :)

Before coming to know about this feature I used to mark the Main dot and 2nd dot
to help me prepare for my next trade.

So having the triangle coloring ON with a print of an Up/Down Arrow right after the 9 EMA changes to Blue/Red
will definitely prepare me to expect price to shoot up/down.

Some would say, its not safe to enter right after the 9 EMA changes to blue/red
Some would prefer to wait for both EMAs change to blue/red
Some would prefer to wait for a level break

But for me, its more like "get in early with my stop below/above the last dot plus a few pips" and "get out early with those 100 pips"
The risk to reward ratio is mostly 1 : 2 and 1 : 3 and sometimes more.

Thank you once again Xard for all your efforts in helping us trade better and sharper ;)
Kind Regards,
MS
Triangle its repaint or not ??

RomanUkraine wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:08 am
Fast - very fast analysis.

I remember when JOSI said THAT NOT EVERYONE SEES "POINT 2". HERE is the answer - a triangle!
I agree with this thats why i turn it on the triangles. Not everyone sees the 2nd point like me, i am always late entering the 2nd dot and it leads to me sometimes loses. I just turn it yesterday to ask what is the best way to enter the trade. Its our own preference you can turn it off but for me i will turn it on to guide me.

RomanUkraine wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:14 pm Add a VQ indicator. Its confirmation is required. Not enough information.
In general, this pair of currencies is low-potential (low-valence). Small price change range.
As always you make me laugh:
You quote my message (see: above) but obviously haven't read it (because it contains the answer to the question you tried to answer and all you need to know about the VQ-indicator - at least as it is used in the Xard system now).

josi wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:44 pm
As always you make me laugh:
You quote my message (see: above) but obviously haven't read it (because it contains the answer to the question you tried to answer and all you need to know about the VQ-indicator - at least as it is used in the Xard system now).
If I am not "betrayed" by memory - was this indicator entered from my "feed"? Is not it ???
Fucking rusty Google translation.
viewtopic.php?p=1295421449#p1295421449