Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

blonde wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:17 am
added a filter to make it better, unfortunately I can only give a trial version
yes i understand is not perfect but i think it has a lot of potential combine with a good filter, i am still making tests, but in order to do that i need a signal for the cumulative volume so to not look at the screen all day long,i downloaded the signal you so kindle made but for 9 bars only 1 arrow?, how come? it is posible to fix this? thank you so much
Attachments

delmot wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:18 pm
yes i understand is not perfect but i think it has a lot of potential combine with a good filter, i am still making tests, but in order to do that i need a signal for the cumulative volume so to not look at the screen all day long,i downloaded the signal you so kindle made but for 9 bars only 1 arrow?, how come? it is posible to fix this? thank you so much
that's right, the filter that I added makes the signals more rare, this is a payment for a positive win rate.
I did not give the arrow that you asked because the task from you is inaccurate and incorrect.
I have the same picture looks different, this indicator (Cumulative Volume) shows differently for different brokers
good luck
Attachments

blonde wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:41 pm
that's right, the filter that I added makes the signals more rare, this is a payment for a positive win rate.
I did not give the arrow that you asked because the task from you is inaccurate and incorrect.
I have the same picture looks different, this indicator (Cumulative Volume) shows differently for different brokers
good luck
i understand that, yet i need the signal to show all the bars, so far with the filter i used i have only had itm, but that is when i am seeing at the screen so i miss A LOT of signals and i dont get to see if they would have been itm or otm , if my theory is correct and it is a good combination between indicadot and filter i will post it for shure. but could you please make it so it show all the bars? i apologize if am asking to much

delmot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:18 am is it posible to make a signal out of this indicator, is a cumulative volumen that somebody shared in this page, i´ve realise that if the blue bar appears is likely the price will go to the other way (if the bar appears on a green candle the next candle will be red and vice versa) but it needs a signal, can somebody please make it?
Try!!
The files work together

delmot wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:26 am

i understand that, yet i need the signal to show all the bars, so far with the filter i used i have only had itm, but that is when i am seeing at the screen so i miss A LOT of signals and i dont get to see if they would have been itm or otm , if my theory is correct and it is a good combination between indicadot and filter i will post it for shure. but could you please make it so it show all the bars? i apologize if am asking to much
this indicator constructs arrows