NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:24 am
sixthsensetrading wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:34 am
Hellow all coders
a small help needed i have two indicators of CCI ... both files are attached now what i want is the signal plotter on chart only plot the signal as follow
if the cci VALUE IS BELOW -100 ONLY PLOT BUY SIGNAL THEN
AND WHEN ITS ABV +100 ONLY PLOT SELL SIGNAL ON CHART IN EBTWEEN I NOT WANT ANY SIGNAL

at same time i not want any signal plotted when price is between the value of -100 to +100

plus please add alerts LIK new Buy signal and New sell signal
Added the arrows with alerts.
fx snipers ergodic cci trigger (alerts + arrows).ex4
BH - ergodic (mtf + arrows + alerts).mq4
Dear Mr.tools. Where can I read what are the indicators of the ergodic series? Because there are several options. What kind of information do they carry?
Rusty Google translation. Where is the explanation of what ergodic indicators are - what do they show? Where to read it?
Stochastics is very reminiscent.
EURAUDM5.png

Брати - це просто набір індикаторів без системи. Я просто так тестую. Але за один раз стільки прохань? Надіюсь адміністратори не забанять.
Brothers is just a set of indicators without a system. I just test like that. But so many requests at once? I hope the administrators will not ban.
Indi.zip
(345.88 KiB) Downloaded 147 times
Безымянный.png
1-.png

RomanUkraine wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:49 pm
mrtools wrote:

fx snipers ergodic cci trigger (alerts + arrows).ex4
BH - ergodic (mtf + arrows + alerts).mq4
Dear Mr.tools. Where can I read what are the indicators of the ergodic series? Because there are several options. What kind of information do they carry?
Rusty Google translation. Where is the explanation of what ergodic indicators are - what do they show? Where to read it?
Stochastics is very reminiscent.
Really not sure how to describe it, in Blau's ergodic indicators it's a kind of double smoothing of momentum, in the fx sniper ergodic cci it's more of a triple smoothing of momentum. This is an older version of fx sniper ergodic cci cleaned up and made simpler by Mladen.
fx snipers ergodic cci trigger simple lines alerts_mtf nmc.mq4
(9.7 KiB) Downloaded 135 times
Studies-ErgodicIndicator.pdf
(80.04 KiB) Downloaded 79 times

heispark wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:28 am
Hi,

Toggle Borders for MT5 seems doesn't work in the latest version. I found similar postings reporting this issue by keyword search in FS. Do we have updated working version?

Thanks,
Hello heispark, did you find a solution to the problem? I am also looking in vain for a "no borders" indicator for MT5.

JustInForEx wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:34 am
heispark wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:28 am
Hi,

Toggle Borders for MT5 seems doesn't work in the latest version. I found similar postings reporting this issue by keyword search in FS. Do we have updated working version?

Thanks,
Hello heispark, did you find a solution to the problem? I am also looking in vain for a "no borders" indicator for MT5.
Unfortunately No. It seems this fix is not easy on MT5.........
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci

mrtools wrote:
sixthsensetrading wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:34 am
Hellow all coders
a small help needed i have two indicators of CCI ... both files are attached now what i want is the signal plotter on chart only plot the signal as follow
if the cci VALUE IS BELOW -100 ONLY PLOT BUY SIGNAL THEN
AND WHEN ITS ABV +100 ONLY PLOT SELL SIGNAL ON CHART IN EBTWEEN I NOT WANT ANY SIGNAL

at same time i not want any signal plotted when price is between the value of -100 to +100

plus please add alerts LIK new Buy signal and New sell signal
hy guys thats repaint or not

friend4you wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:42 pm
One of the great older indicators to ignore sideway markets is still Damiani_volatmeter with different settings, here posted for the first time on fs and with alert as mq4. The inventer wrote:
"Used to filter whipsawed markets out. When noise line (grey) is above signal line (green) even trading ranges strategies will have poor performance - by Luis Guilherme Damiani NEW VERSION"

Maybe our coders want to make it even better, maybe all price types, jurik smoothing, adaptiveness and/or filtering?

Any thoughts about this idea: If you like one of the ideas, please click the thumb button left under this post.
friend4you wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:43 am
Dear mrtools!
You posted these incredible indicators, which are used in some strategies introduced on forex-station. Success rate is much higher, when three lines point up or downwards.

Is it possible to get an alert with wav-file, that can be chosen, when one, two or three lines (as option) change slope in the same direction. Maybe later also a % filter on calculation or adaptiveness or coloring of slope?
Thanks.
The mq4-file of mladen, changed by pacois is just for reference. The only states of 0 and 1 are difficult to use for one-time alerts.
RK-triple_smoothed_Momentum3.mq4
smoothed momentum x 3.ex4
smoothed momentum fl.ex4
Damiani Volatmeter v3.2 Alerts.ex4
Damiani Volatmeter v3.2 Alerts.mq4
hello anyone have agood setting for M15 TF ?

1. Similar Topics

1. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 2468 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies
    2. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 1618 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”