Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

friend4you wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:42 pm One of the great older indicators to ignore sideway markets is still Damiani_volatmeter with different settings, here posted for the first time on fs and with alert as mq4. The inventer wrote:
"Used to filter whipsawed markets out. When noise line (grey) is above signal line (green) even trading ranges strategies will have poor performance - by Luis Guilherme Damiani NEW VERSION"

Maybe our coders want to make it even better, maybe all price types, jurik smoothing, adaptiveness and/or filtering?

Any thoughts about this idea: If you like one of the ideas, please click the thumb button left under this post.

Damiani Volatmeter v3.2 Alerts.ex4
Damiani Volatmeter v3.2 Alerts.mq4
hello anyone have agood setting for M15 TF ?

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:42 am

Added the band moving average type.
Mr. Tools
Mr. Naughty 77

I want to thank you for this good indicator and great post,
I was wondering if it is possible to add a notification to this indicator when it changes the status to RED, GREEN and also when It exits the RED and GREEN zones ( 4 different notifications) with the possibility to activate/deactivate the notifications
Also, I will be very greatful if I can get the .mq4 version of it to use it in an EA,
Thank you so much.
Best Regards,
Ramsey

LikeRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

TEAMTRADER wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:04 am

Try this one - you can amend the settings to suit.
TEAMTRADER
Thanks Teamtrader, I just tried it but a bit different then what i am looking for, your indi did not show arrow when it cross above or below the OBOS and sometimes it changes color even before the line cross.
But thank you for sharing it and I'll try to use it while I am waiting for the right one :thumbup: