Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

josi wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:03 pm
I understand what you try to say but nobody asks you to change versions before you feel confident in what you do.
Just work with whatever version you got until you understand how it works.
It is your own decision when and how you change (or update) your (in this case Xard's) trading system.
As far as I can tell Xard's system is the result of one long creative process and is tweaked as market cycles alter their pace.
As many people here forever look forward to Xard's next new idea and gladly sit in front of their screens all weekend to see whether new versions can bring any improvement to their individual approach nothing would be less inspiring than to wait until you also give your ok to move on...
So, please Xard, don't stop - I hope this is also "duly noted".

XARD: I have a much simpler version due out this weekend - should be good for everyone (short term, long term traders)
Exactly!

OOps!.. MyBad - Update will be delayed till Mon/Tue as I have to test first on live market
I have placed the % Trade balance inside the Panel indy (bottom right of screen) which is always on now.
I have also reduced the semafors to just two Semafors (the Green/Red small dot & the large Gray Perimeter Dot).
The Perimeter Dot is a turning point where the background changes colour to indicate change in trend/cycle movement (albeit temporary).
There should be zero to little lag (depending on your pc) with this setup.
The 5m, 15m & 30, Semafors are in sync.
Xard777

Easy Rules for use with this setup... (ideal 15m TF)... I will post Mon/Tue coming
It can be traded in ALL TFs

#1 Price leaving Perimeter Dot
Take the trade to the next Red/Greed Dot

#2 Trade Off the 2nd DOT
Take the trade to the next Red/Green Dot or Perimeter Dot

#3 Golden Nugget Tip
Trade Green Dot Above the Open line ==> Take the BUY to the next Dot
Trade Red Dot Below the Open line ==> Take the SELL to the next Dot

If at anytime during your trading day you start to feel unsure as to where direction is going then simply change the TF to 1hr and survey your market surroundings in this TF as it may shed some light on up coming events. Then drop back down to the 15m hopefully with a better insight on how you are going to play out the rest of your trading strategy.
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

msbh wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:15 pm

Dear Xard,
Thank you so much for helping me improve my trading. I will pay more attention next time to exit at the Red White dot.
I did take another buy trade when I saw the 2nd buy setup which you rightly pointed in your last screenshot but forgot to put a TP :D
I have a suggestion for XU v3-Dot2 to help in trading.
Please see my screenshot.
Have a great weekend :)
MS
Dear Xard,
I forgot to mention also the same for when the Up/Down Arrow Box appears.
MS
Attachments
These users thanked the author msbh for the post:
happy_trader

xard777 wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:54 pm The Perimeter Dot is a turning point where the background changes colour to indicate change in trend/cycle movement (albeit temporary).
I thought this might be the next step: as there are only two background colours (up vs down) you only need (at least in practical terms as far as the next trade is concerned) two turning points (up vs down).
Visually it would be better to have turning points up and smaller dots up in the same (similar) colour and turning points down and smaller dots down in the same (similar) colour - the same goes for the colouring of the 2nd dot boxes.
By doing this the chart would signal to less experienced traders which smaller dot or 2nd dot they should trade during a particular directional bias (following the perimeter dot in the same (similar) colour).
But that's just me - simplifying what can be simplified.
XARD: How about this...
Exactly - you're faster than lightning.
Also: do you have another change of direction in the v3-FX (see small green dot on the right vs big blue dot on the right in my screenshot?
XARD: It is a Perimiter Dot as a potential trade when price leaves the Perimeter.
Attachments

xard777 wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:54 pm OOps!.. MyBad - Update will be delayed till Mon/Tue as I have to test first on live market
I have placed the % Trade balance inside the Panel indy (bottom right of screen) which is always on now.
I have also reduced the semafors to just two Semafors (the Green/Red small dot & the large Gray Perimeter Dot).
The Perimeter Dot is a turning point where the background changes colour to indicate change in trend/cycle movement (albeit temporary).
There should be zero to little lag (depending on your pc) with this setup.
The 5m, 15m & 30, Semafors are in sync.
Xard777

Easy Rules for use with this setup... (ideal 15m TF)... I will post Mon/Tue coming
It can be traded in ALL TFs

#1 Price leaving Perimeter Dot
Take the trade to the next Red/Greed Dot

#2 Trade Off the 2nd DOT
Take the trade to the next Red/Green Dot or Perimeter Dot

#3 Golden Nugget Tip
Trade Green Dot Above the Open line ==> Take the BUY to the next Dot
Trade Red Dot Below the Open line ==> Take the SELL to the next Dot

If at anytime during your trading day you start to feel unsure as to where direction is going then simply change the TF to 1hr and survey your market surroundings in this TF as it may shed some light on up coming events. Then drop back down to the 15m hopefully with a better insight on how you are going to play out the rest of your trading strategy.
This is a zigzag with stochastics. Does not redraw. I can't find "settings". Can you protest?
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post:
Mustafa