Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Blin wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:55 pm Would have gained more than 500 pips today but i was asleep
As you can see on nas100 on 2;50 my time there was a green dot and entry would be made on m5 as soon as vq and candle change color.On ger30 there was also a delay, because i was asleep and as you can see i have grown my account by 100% this week.It took me 5 months to understand the system etc.Thank you so much xard and next week im depositing money on new real account.
Hi bro, please would you be kind enough to share your indicators and template ?

Maffe wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:33 am I would like consistency and not change things all the time, if we can be profitable, we should work on performing better and not focusing on how we can redraw the system?
XARD: Duly-noted.
I understand what you try to say but nobody asks you to change versions before you feel confident in what you do.
Just work with whatever version you got until you understand how it works.
It is your own decision when and how you change (or update) your (in this case Xard's) trading system.
As far as I can tell Xard's system is the result of one long creative process and is tweaked as market cycles alter their pace.
As many people here forever look forward to Xard's next new idea and gladly sit in front of their screens all weekend to see whether new versions can bring any improvement to their individual approach nothing would be less inspiring than to wait until you also give your ok to move on...
So, please Xard, don't stop - I hope this is also "duly noted".

XARD: I have a much simpler version due out this weekend - should be good for everyone (short term, long term traders)
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 2):
aneek229, maroka

kue92 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:16 pm

why the hard work? just put all your money into bitcoin.
I'm clear on my risk, cost of entry - to round turn.
Stocks have been predictive - because everyone's algos are doing the same thing. Buying dips until the trend ends - which it will.

I can't say the same with bitcoin - the moves are far larger up and down - i.e. more risk.
Choose your poison.

MagnifyRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:48 pm OK, I stripped indy 48 to make it a separate.
Here is the separate indy plus template to link it in with the latest setup.

As usual, remove what parts that you do not want and save as your own template.
Xard777
Thank you for making and sharing the best indicators globally.
The color does not change.
I want the UP color to be red and the DN color to be blue.
Please allow the color to change.

!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-MA-TMA.ex4
Attachments
These users thanked the author KFIT for the post:
gostego