Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Would have gained more than 500 pips today but i was asleep
As you can see on nas100 on 2;50 my time there was a green dot and entry would be made on m5 as soon as vq and candle change color.On ger30 there was also a delay, because i was asleep and as you can see i have grown my account by 100% this week.It took me 5 months to understand the system etc.Thank you so much xard and next week im depositing money on new real account.
ger30-m30-hugo-s-way.png
nas100-m5-hugo-s-way.png
nas100-m30-hugo-s-way.png

pipalong wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:23 am
No one is trolling you, you could actually try reading the forum. Look up all Xard's posts, the answers you seek are there. Put in the work.
Thanks for the inspiration. I KNOW how to use a forum. What is it with you? Does this mean you're so protective of your forum no one is allowed to ask a simple question to move them along until they have read all 600 pages? Jesus Christ. You learn by asking questions. I get to a part and if I'm stuck I ask a question. Its how it works to move ahead but there is always someone who can't trade who has a crap life and has to put out comments like yours. Look it does not mean that much to me to have to battle people like you. Keep it.

castlebrook wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:44 am
15 min dax.png
xard777 wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:07 am
Yep, DAX30 was a nice SELL today... (I did not get in on it, My Bad).
Xard777
Xard, you can see my chart background is different to yours. Yesterday the background on yours was blue all day. Mine was red.
I am using out of the box settings as per your template. Have you got different settings? If not why have I got different background colour?

I asked a question like this earlier but was trolled. It seems the background is significant so I'm wondering why mine is different.
Thanks.

XARD: Here, try this version...
If you want to see all the semafors then set them to true in Semafor input menu
Thanks I will try it. The problem is just my background colours (red and blue) are different to others who are posting.

I have been playing around with 5min Trading (as it is just awesome).
I know, I know, it is not everyone's cup of tea.
Xard777
5m Trading.png
XARD: Use the Orange ZZ line as your Intra-Day BIAS - Use the White Dot as your IntraDay HIGH/LOW - Use the White ZZ line for IntraDay EXIT - After a new Orange ZZ line appears, WAIT! for price to cross the Trend line to confirm a change in the Trend Cycle.

1hr is awesome too (just waiting for it to play out can be a bit of a drag is all)
Xard777
1hr Trading.png
XARD: Use the Orange ZZ line as your Intra-Day BIAS - Use the White Dot as your IntraDay HIGH/LOW - Use the White ZZ line for IntraDay EXIT - After a new Orange ZZ line appears, WAIT! for price to cross the Trend line to confirm a change in the Trend Cycle.

Hello.

I joined the train right before christmas and was patiantly waiting for the XARD-XU, after that I have noticed there is new templates and a new setups weekly. It is not easy to follow up when the system is redesigned all the time. If all these templates can be considered open betas, when can I expect the offical release?

I would like consistency and not change things all the time, if we can be profitable, we should work on performing better and not focusing on how we can redraw the system?

Thank you
XARD: Duly-noted.

1. Similar Topics

1. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 5066 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    2. Simple MTF system

10 Replies 1769 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

10 Replies
    3. 0 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: aneek229, CommonCrawl [Bot], FourXXXX, Mundu19, yoki and 26 guests