Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Shockr wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:55 am
Gostego, I'm new here and haven't learned the intricacies of showing screenshots. But I am in the US(Pacific Coast) and the open on the SPX500 was at 3915.01. This is on an IG Demo accnt. Hope that helps.
Thank you!
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

15 min dax.png
xard777 wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:07 am
Yep, DAX30 was a nice SELL today... (I did not get in on it, My Bad).
Xard777
Xard, you can see my chart background is different to yours. Yesterday the background on yours was blue all day. Mine was red.
I am using out of the box settings as per your template. Have you got different settings? If not why have I got different background colour?

I asked a question like this earlier but was trolled. It seems the background is significant so I'm wondering why mine is different.
Thanks.

XARD: Here, try this version...
If you want to see all the semafors then set them to true in Semafor input menu
XU v3 FX1-20210211.zip
(1.51 MiB) Downloaded 407 times
WS30 15m.png

FourXXXX wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:50 pm
Hi XARD,

Just wondering how you get the dashboard etc to display correctly on a 4 K screen, thanks.
1. Go to the Windows Start Menu.
2. Choose Settings.
3. Select System.
4. Select Display.
5. Look for the Change the size of text, apps, and other items under Scale and layout. Select an option, 100%
6. Restart your MT4 app.

It should help you to fix it.

humbatov wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:15 pm
FourXXXX wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:50 pm
Hi XARD,

Just wondering how you get the dashboard etc to display correctly on a 4 K screen, thanks.
2. Choose Settings.
3. Select System.
4. Select Display.
5. Look for the Change the size of text, apps, and other items under Scale and layout. Select an option, 100%
6. Restart your MT4 app.

Thank you, will that make everything else tiny? Or is there a way to avoid that, my eyes are getting old. :)
XARD: I tend to make everything large to compensate for the 100% res option on 4K.

FourXXXX wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:19 pm
humbatov wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:15 pm

2. Choose Settings.
3. Select System.
4. Select Display.
6. Restart your MT4 app.

Thank you, will that make everything else tiny? Or is there a way to avoid that, my eyes are getting old. :)
Yes it does. If you want to disable display scaling for that particular application MT4. All you need to do is, right-click the application’s shortcut and then click Properties. On the Compatibility tab, select Disable Display Scaling On High DPI Settings, and then click OK. Restart your MT4 app.

1. Similar Topics

1. 273 Replies
    2. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

326 Replies 47564 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

326 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”