Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

humbatov wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:15 pm

1. Go to the Windows Start Menu.
2. Choose Settings.
3. Select System.
4. Select Display.
5. Look for the Change the size of text, apps, and other items under Scale and layout. Select an option, 100%
6. Restart your MT4 app.

It should help you to fix it.
Thank you, will that make everything else tiny? Or is there a way to avoid that, my eyes are getting old. :)
XARD: I tend to make everything large to compensate for the 100% res option on 4K.
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:19 pm
Thank you, will that make everything else tiny? Or is there a way to avoid that, my eyes are getting old. :)
Yes it does. If you want to disable display scaling for that particular application MT4. All you need to do is, right-click the application’s shortcut and then click Properties. On the Compatibility tab, select Disable Display Scaling On High DPI Settings, and then click OK. Restart your MT4 app.
These users thanked the author humbatov for the post:
xard777

Would have gained more than 500 pips today but i was asleep
As you can see on nas100 on 2;50 my time there was a green dot and entry would be made on m5 as soon as vq and candle change color.On ger30 there was also a delay, because i was asleep and as you can see i have grown my account by 100% this week.It took me 5 months to understand the system etc.Thank you so much xard and next week im depositing money on new real account.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Blin for the post (total 4):
xard777, kvak, Paddygir, raullogan1991

pipalong wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:23 am No one is trolling you, you could actually try reading the forum. Look up all Xard's posts, the answers you seek are there. Put in the work.
Thanks for the inspiration. I KNOW how to use a forum. What is it with you? Does this mean you're so protective of your forum no one is allowed to ask a simple question to move them along until they have read all 600 pages? Jesus Christ. You learn by asking questions. I get to a part and if I'm stuck I ask a question. Its how it works to move ahead but there is always someone who can't trade who has a crap life and has to put out comments like yours. Look it does not mean that much to me to have to battle people like you. Keep it.

castlebrook wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:44 am 15 min dax.png

Xard, you can see my chart background is different to yours. Yesterday the background on yours was blue all day. Mine was red.
I am using out of the box settings as per your template. Have you got different settings? If not why have I got different background colour?

I asked a question like this earlier but was trolled. It seems the background is significant so I'm wondering why mine is different.
Thanks.

XARD: Here, try this version...
If you want to see all the semafors then set them to true in Semafor input menu
Thanks I will try it. The problem is just my background colours (red and blue) are different to others who are posting.