Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

castlebrook wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:17 am

Thanks for the reply. And your courtesy. Something hard to find these days. Its probably because he has a life and gets on with it and trades profitably rather than finding ways to troll people asking genuine questions as an escape route to their poor trading.. Every forum is the same. Its life. The person who used the smart mouth above about studying this for two years has been on since March 2020. Was that two years ago? Who cares eh? Thing is to try and learn something new and avoid the self proclaimed "stars". I've been trading since 2003 and always willing to learn something new. Take care.
viewtopic.php?f=579489&t=8474017
It is better to ask such questions here. It is made for this

castlebrook wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:22 pm Hi folks,
I'm new here and have spent 3 hours so far studying this system. Could you please explain the background colour to me? We have blue and red. I take it this is for long or short trading only? But how it is calculated? What makes the background blue or red.
Thanks in advance.
As a variant of another type of strategy Xard...
Attachments
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post:
castlebrook

xard777 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:07 am Yep, DAX30 was a nice SELL today... (I did not get in on it, My Bad).
Xard777
Xard, you can see my chart background is different to yours. Yesterday the background on yours was blue all day. Mine was red.
I am using out of the box settings as per your template. Have you got different settings? If not why have I got different background colour?

I asked a question like this earlier but was trolled. It seems the background is significant so I'm wondering why mine is different.
Thanks.

XARD: Here, try this version...
If you want to see all the semafors then set them to true in Semafor input menu
These users thanked the author castlebrook for the post:
thomdel