Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

Hi Mr. Tools and Coders Respectively,

Here is a great indicator by Mladen. I kindly ask if the option to view certain timeframes (true of false) is added and if a histogram option (like the example below) can be made stacked horizontally to show when all are in alignment (obos) with an alert. I don't know why indicators like this RSI can show earlier TF's, but no histogram. That would be great if possible. If this is asking too much, the option to turn on or off the timeframes would suffice.

Thank you in advance for you consideration!!!!

P.S. I only need to see 4 Timeframes if it's easier... PLEASE DISREGARD MY POST...SEE NEXT ONE

I found one that does everything I needed for the RSI. If it can be converted to a horizontal histogram, that would be perfect...Thanks!!!!

The mqh file goes into the include folder and the ,ico file goes in the file folder...
These users thanked the author naluvs01 for the post:
mosiskv

mntiwana wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 10:32 am
Dearest MLADEN
I like request for latest prices and user friendly additions in all 2 indicator in question (where applicable)
regards
Dear friend mntiwana. I was able to deal with one indicator - UniLineBreak_v2.5 600+. And with another failed UniKagiStrategy_v2.1 600+. What should be the settings of UniKagiStrategy_v2.1 600+ - please share a screenshot. And yet - it gives a signal based on the penetration of Fibo levels ?.
The TLP template did not help
Attachments

mntiwana wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:31 pm IBS RSI CCI v4 + alerts
IBS RSI CCI v4 alert mtf       (atypical TF)
Good day, please be so kind as to add an alert when signal line crosses the sky blue line, as well as an alert when signal line crossing outer bands please. The current alert seems to be only for the blue line.
IBS_RSI_CCI V4.01 MTF ALERT.
These users thanked the author PETERSLA for the post:
RomanUkraine