Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

RplusT wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:41 pm
josi wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:24 pm

Let it go, man. He just wants to trigger people - either he's a troll or has serious emotional problems or both.
Yeah, you are right. I should stick to the basic rule on the Internet......"Don't feed the trolls".
You are trolling a trend following thread.

This is a trend following system - the trend is buy and has been since 2009.

josi wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:24 pm
RplusT wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:56 pm
Huh! As you still do not understand day trading, just don't try to talk about it or even worse, post your fantasies about what in your mind others are doing. Or to put it in a nutshell....You got no clue. The Dow is at an all time high....You figured that out all by yourself? ......Geez.
Let it go, man. He just wants to trigger people - either he's a troll or has serious emotional problems or both.
all i have done is state the facts - you and rplust have argued with those facts pretending you know better.

you two are getting triggered because i said buy dips in this up trend on US stocks...

Cladi39 wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:54 am
CashIsKing1949 wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:08 am

Can you elaborate more in details? I don't see many are posting positive results using XARD. Is that DEMO Acct ? For my case is i am LOSING $$ money using the version FX-4... Really Bad day for me :(
Never use real money unless you dominate this system or any other. Take time month or years. Take me 5 years to be profitable. you invest a lot of time but the fruits are enormous
Hello bro, please could you share your indicators and template?

RomanUkraine wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:03 am
lyo99 wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:27 pm
Сегодня был сигнал на М5 GBPUSD
отработал в + 230 пунктов
перешёл на FX3 ( тестирую )
Создал группу в Telegram, буду там выкладывать свои сделки и тесты
кому интересно ссылка в архиве.
Вышли. Мой телеграм +38-067-7345228.
А сейчас о главном
"Emotional control is the most important factor in the market. Never lose control of your emotions when the market moves against you. Don't be too confident in your victories or too desperate in your losses."
Less than 2 years later, I realized the reason for my failures - emotions.

Closed manually +14
Hello bro, please would you be kind to share your indicators and template?

Yk_empire wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:00 pm
RomanUkraine wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:03 am

Вышли. Мой телеграм +38-067-7345228.
А сейчас о главном
"Emotional control is the most important factor in the market. Never lose control of your emotions when the market moves against you. Don't be too confident in your victories or too desperate in your losses."
Less than 2 years later, I realized the reason for my failures - emotions.

Closed manually +14
Hello bro, please would you be kind to share your indicators and template?
Go to the telegram + 380677345228 or send me here on the site of a private letter. Links to other sites are not allowed here.

RomanUkraine wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:22 am
marwilli wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:46 am

Roman,
I´m searching in FS for your TRIX index indicator in the second sub-window. Didn´t find it. Is it possible to share?
Thanks in advanced
Markus
No problem. I turned off the computer and saw no messages. Where did I get it? I do not remember.
Thanks Roman for your quick support :-)

xard777 wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:50 am
Remember the Golden Nugget tip
Did anyone take a SELL on the 2nd Dot (Red) on the 15m or 30m today on WS30 which was BELOW the Open line?
Was good for +100Pip$.
Xard777
Unfortunately not, I wasn't around; but i took long on nasdaq, seems to be working so far.

XARD: The day before the green dot was above the open line on WS30 and was a nice BUY trade.
WS30.png

1. Similar Topics

1. 273 Replies
    2. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

326 Replies 47564 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

326 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”