Re: Coding Help

Hello, im still struggling with this old script I used back in the days with another mt4 build. Now Mr.Tools have nested out some errors, however some script which are dependent in it function also has some errors.

If some experts find this tool useful and knows how to fix it id be happy to recive the correctecd vesion.

Hello , I need some help . Can somebody make EA to find trades without TP (or TP =0.0000,is the same) and to start detect this trades after 10-20 pips profit ,not to put TP or start trailing stop under this values,and If he find it ,to start a trailing stop from a specific number of pips(10-20...200...etc) . Must affect only trades without TP,not all trades .Thank you

mrtools wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:48 am

Try this one, if it works correctly from what I can tell you can have a separate buy and sell sound.
Mrtools
I tested it for a while on M1 and got many hits on the same dot so I changed a couple of the 0's to 1's to make it fire on the completed candle but no good. When you get a chance could you look at it?
Thanks AGAIN for the help
Ray

PSS: I made a feeble attempt to make this jurik a hist. Can you make it a real HISTOGRAM. ITs the one on the bottom.

traderduke wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:07 am
Mrtools
I tested it for a while on M1 and got many hits on the same dot so I changed a couple of the 0's to 1's to make it fire on the completed candle but no good. When you get a chance could you look at it?
Thanks AGAIN for the help
Ray

PSS: I made a feeble attempt to make this jurik a hist. Can you make it a real HISTOGRAM. ITs the one on the bottom.
2-8-2021 4-12-01 PM-jurik.png

jurik trend envelopes rk-LD-trd-hist.mq4
Try, should be ok, but not able to verify.

mrtools wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:44 pm

Try, should be ok, but not able to verify.
Thank you, the jurik works great!
I know that Arrow is a semafor but can you at least make it alert on the next candle or two? I've changed some of the code from "0" to be a 1 or 2 but it didn't help.
Ray