Re: XO - Indicators

ggtrador wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:25 pm Mr. Tools, thanks for the reply. I am good with getting rid of the bars, lines, etc to make it multi-symbol. Also, it slows down my MT4 a bit so I am sure that is part of it. I
This is a much lighter and faster version with the multi-symbol, looks interesting using negative correlated pairs.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, camisa, talaate, pipsquirrel, 太虚一毫

ggtrador wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:06 am

Thank You sir. This is perfect.
Hopefully I am not asking for too much but is it possible to incorporate a selectable ATR input into the box size? I use ATR to determine the best box size (like I used to do with Renko charts) but it is tedious to update all of these symbols every day or so. I would appreciate any help or feedback with this.

mntiwana wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 6:29 pm XO - mtf + alerts 3.2
XO - mtf + alerts 3.2 (histo)
MLADEN : More upgrades
- upgraded that mtf version to use user friendly time frames (with the addition of automatic next time frames
- and the histogram version of it
Originally these were posted here [url=http://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic.php?p=1295351106#p1295351106]here[/url]
I look forward to which gentleman will make XO-mtf + alerts 3.2 (histo) into a .mq5 version. Boundless merit!

IdeaRe: XO - Indicators

mrtools wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 7:55 am Added the level cross arrows and alerts to the mix.
Hey Mrtool.

first, thank you for all the hard work and contribution.
I like this XO indicator and I am backtesting it across different Fx pairs, I have this idea if you can realize it I think it will improve the indicator performance.
can you make auto-adjusting box size according to the ATR version of XO indicator? just like in Renko auto candles charts.if it is possible
thanks in advance

Eddie_83 wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:03 am Hey Mrtool.

first, thank you for all the hard work and contribution.
I like this XO indicator and I am backtesting it across different Fx pairs, I have this idea if you can realize it I think it will improve the indicator performance.
can you make auto-adjusting box size according to the ATR version of XO indicator? just like in Renko auto candles charts.if it is possible
thanks in advance
Changed out the box size with Atr.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Eddie_83, global, Thangarasu, 太虚一毫

mrtools wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:16 am Changed out the box size with Atr.
Hi Mr. Tools, thank you very much for this XO indicator. I'm trying it out right now and it looks so promising that I expect lots of pips. However, I'm trying to understand how to it works and how to use it. In the first post of this thread states,
XO indicators are actually originating from point-and-figure indicators
The name came from the signs that are used for representing those charts in some cases, and might have caused some confusion. But other than that, they are point and figure indicators. "Point and figure (P&F) is a charting technique used in technical analysis. Point and figure charting does not plot price against time as time-based charts do. Instead it plots price against changes in direction by plotting a column of Xs as the price rises and a column of Os as the price falls."
What is the significance of the upper and lower levels 1 and -1? Does it mean that it is a strong signal/trend when the lines are above or below those levels? I'll be grateful if you can help me understand this. Thanks.
These users thanked the author global for the post:
Eddie_83