Re: TMA - Triangular Moving Average indicators MT4

josi wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:34 pm
I'm sure you could trust Darks with it (he's done nothing but altruistically help other people out) but then again trust - for you - is a thing of the past (at best). Sad but understandable.
Since that is copy/pasted message in which I have explained all the reasons why I made that version in the first place and why I do not post (ie: make public in any way) the source of it, I believe that it tells all about that indicator

Anybody that needs centered tma and any variation of it : there are quite a few good versions (a lot of versions posted by mrtools or me among others) - anybody can use those, improve those and share those with all the users of all the forums at their free will. Why would the fact that one single version is not shared as mql source code make a big difference when there are so many coders sharing their everyday work?
These users thanked the author mladen for the post (total 3):
josi, Daim2574, pipsquirrel

Re: TMA - Triangular Moving Average indicators MT4

Yes, mladen is right. There actually are some out there. One I can live with is this one from Forex-Station here.....I guess mrTools. No need for the mql file as it has got automatic next higher TFs too which I used in Friday's trading as PTs. Hit the targets more than once.
I used 21 for the TMA Period and 34 for the TMA atr Bands to straighten them out a bit. The blue one is mLaden's one. Midline of course plots the same. Distance 2.618 and 4.618.

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 3):
josi, Thangarasu, vvFish