Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Mr tools or anyone willing to help, I found this great break even/partial take tool the other day, but I think it needs a modification, it breaks even inmediately after the amount of pips one selects have been reached, I want it to break even after the candle has closed with that amount of pips (or more) in the movement, could this be done? I think this way it won´t take you out of the trade prematurely.

lain7123 wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:28 am Mr tools or anyone willing to help, I found this great break even/partial take tool the other day, but I think it needs a modification, it breaks even inmediately after the amount of pips one selects have been reached, I want it to break even after the candle has closed with that amount of pips (or more) in the movement, could this be done? I think this way it won´t take you out of the trade prematurely.
break even tool.png
BreakEven_v2.mq4
Would need the original source code, that version is decompiled.

Beastie wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:47 am Dear Mr Tools,

Previously you kindly added a histogram to the Jurik Volty Bands for me. In an effort to further supercharge it, would it be possible to add an extended list of averages to the standard four, and it would be hella good if the averages could 'change colour on slope change' (possibly with a shadow for definition)?

Cheers bud!
Try this one, also posting an averages version which has an keltner channel option.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
thomdel, Beastie, rudiarius, alexm, pipsquirrel

thomdel wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:53 pm @mrtools

Respected Sir,

Request you to please make a Histo version of this Indi : Volatility quality Stridsman averages (mtf + alerts + arrows)
The Histo version of this Indi which is available on forum misses this option : colour change on : dropdown menu to select.

Thanks for your Generosity.
Thanks.
Posted it here VQ
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
thomdel