ChartTrue Strenght Index (TSI) 6 BUY / SELL strategies

Explanation Trendline breaks<br />Trendlinebreak Explanation Trendline breaks
Trendlinebreak
Dear traders,

I am trading since six years now, and I must confess, there is not a single coded indicator anywhere, that is really helping a trader making constant profit´s over long distance.

The signals provided by those indis, are allways too late, in most cases, and not reliable, also on bar close or whatsoever, and are allways redrawn

The only one, that really worked in my opinion, to predict the markets, is the True Strenght Index.
Once this double smoothed mommentum indicator brakes a trendline on two(oscilator window)points, he doesnt care about fibos or ema´s, or even the trendlines in the mainchart window, he goes through like a sharp knife.

This is also why, most of the arrow indis are continue plotting signals in the wrong direction, even the price has allready changed direction.

I really appreciate the efforts of Mladen, Mr.Tools and trying to help other traders.

Hoping, that coders are get inspired by those techniques, and are able to create a good indicator, that is really working, by detecting and breaking the trendline on two points.

The period used for TSI is (first: 50, second: 8)

I enclosed a link who just explains how those strategies are working. No spam, no sell anything. Its for free.

Regards
KK
These users thanked the author Claywalker for the post:
Dego

Re: True Strenght Index (TSI) 6 BUY / SELL strategies

Claywalker wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:47 am Dear traders,

I am trading since six years now, and I must confess, there is not a single coded indicator anywhere, that is really helping a trader making constant profit´s over long distance.

The signals provided by those indis, are allways too late, in most cases, and not reliable, also on bar close or whatsoever, and are allways redrawn

The only one, that really worked in my opinion, to predict the markets, is the True Strenght Index.
Once this double smoothed mommentum indicator brakes a trendline on two(oscilator window)points, he doenst care about fibos or ema´s, or even the trendlines in the mainchart window, he goes through like a sharp knife.

This is also why, most of the arrow indis are continue plotting signals in the wrong direction, even the price has allready changed direction.

I really appreciate the efforts of Mladen, Mr.Tools and trying to help other traders.

Hoping, that coders are get inspired by those techniques, and are able to create a good indicator, that is really working.
I enclosed a link who just explains how those strategies are working. No spam, no sell anything. Its for free.

Regards
KK
Pretty sure there are some Blau Tsi's in this thread Blau indicators

Claywalker wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:47 am RoboForex - MetaTrader 4.pngDear traders,

Once this double smoothed mommentum indicator brakes a trendline on two(oscilator window)points, he doesnt care about fibos or ema´s, or even the trendlines in the mainchart window, he goes through like a sharp knife.

Hoping, that coders are get inspired by those techniques, and are able to create a good indicator, that is really working.
The period used for TSI is (first: 50, second: 8)

Regards
KK
Which version do you use, where can we download it?

MagnifyRe: True Strenght Index (TSI) 6 BUY / SELL strategies

Claywalker wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:01 am
The challenge is having and indicator coded, that detects the trendlinebreaks automatically on two points. And of course with a Push/Email
There's a lot of newer and non-repainting TSI indicators here. Have you seen these two threads?

Both topics should be merged by mods, but if you're into TSI indicators, I'm sure you'll find what you need there :)
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Claywalker wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:01 am
The challenge is having and indicator coded, that detects the trendlinebreaks automatically on two points. And of course with a Push/Email
Will this help. Not trendline breaking but this version uses a volatility threshold to identify trend changes.
These users thanked the author Darks for the post (total 12):
Dego, Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket, moey_dw, alexm, ratonchjes, heispark, camisa, bjn, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah, sylvester21